• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

india food price are getting sky high

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
this meal cost me 6.50 sing,what the fuck if you guys staying in my area blk 12 telok blangah cres. u know this is the only india shop.i will never eat there again.

Attachments

• P6250136.jpg
    P6250136.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 158

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tot u meant food in india ...den, realised u meant indian food ...

wen dey tel u iz 6.50, u tel dem u dun want la ...

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
this meal cost me 6.50 sing,what the fuck if you guys staying in my area blk 12 telok blangah cres. u know this is the only india shop.i will never eat there again.

From the picture, the portion looks real pathetic for $6.50! But it's the same in a lot of places, for I too like bryani with curry chicken or mutton once in a while, and a lot of places are jacking up the prices like they are serving high class cuisines!
There's this place at Beach Rd, block number can't remember, but it's lower then 10, so 1 to 9, right behind the market where one can buy army stuffs. The curry chicken there is very nice, can try.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Indian food look like shit. See liao also not appetite... Go try the one at Golden Shoe Complex @ Raffles Place. Makan Sutra paste sticker there. And cost $4 only...

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Indian food look like shit. See liao also not appetite... Go try the one at Golden Shoe Complex @ Raffles Place. Makan Sutra paste sticker there. And cost $4 only...

i tell u his butabut sell at 6 sing... and tast like shift...i was wondering will he sell the same price to thier onw color..

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you're call 'SAF_Ranger' then the food should be good for you as it is better than army food. Better to pay more than to eat shit food by the army.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
india food price are getting sky high

Indeed, they are profiteering so much. All they gave excuses was CHICKEN IS EXP. For eg. at 4.70, I got white rice, cabbage, few small pcs of water/curry chicken parts. They peg price vs Briyani at 5.00. Boycott this at ABC, junction of Duku/Joo Chiat. Another one LK at Rowell/Verdun.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
india food price are getting sky high ...
actually, dey r damn xpensif la ...

tis new mamak stall @ my downstairs kopitiam sell mutton curry wif white rice @ $3.50, lidat how 2 eat? ...

a couple of yrs ago, it was oni $2.50 ...

n chinese 1 meat, 1 veg can get @ $2.00 ...

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
order one dish mutton and white rice at a store at eunos c.c., already $6.50, the other time ordered chicken and fish at the other store at a coffee shop at serangoon, $13.00. if you go to their restaurant, mutu curry fish head, half piece of fish head (medium size) already $35. this is their price level.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the chopsticks.. they look expensive

If u use your hands like the rest, $4 only :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
De wrapping material are product frm RaceShield... Use old newspaper to pao save half the price...:biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not banana leaf, meh? ... free wat! ...

Unconfirm studies reveal... using old newspaper to pao food enhance the taste... Dun believe last time ah neh kachang puteh all use old newspaper to pao oso mah...:p:biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unconfirm studies reveal... using old newspaper to pao food enhance the taste... Dun believe last time ah neh kachang puteh all use old newspaper to pao oso mah...:p:biggrin::biggrin:

kacang puteh should be using yellow pages or singtel phonebook to bao one lah..:biggrin:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the chopsticks.. they look expensive

If u use your hands like the rest, $4 only :biggrin:

Why is there a chopstick when eating indian rice? And the packet of rice does not look indian. TS... wat meat is that? BBQ chicken? :confused:
!&!!