• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inconsiderate parents

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a racist per se but my experiences when it comes to doing business with Ah Nehs have mostly been unpleasant. so much so that now it is cash only and must pre-pay.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll get to see such a scene everywhere with people coming from India and also Middle east countries.

These bunch of shit skins will act and behave as if they are living back at home.
They are very demanding and expect waiter and waitress to serve them like kings.
They will quickly snatch up plates of fruits and breads and pack into their own container for their own consumption outside of the hotel.
They will never spare a thought for others and are absolutely selfish by nature.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ozland now. Many angmors who are home loan agents now charge a fee after the 1st consultAtion. And this was targetted at the shitskins n ah tiongs. They keep making appts to see the agent n compare all the packages. N even make appt to see other agents. N than dont buy. So agents now charge a fee. These assholes really spoil the market.

I am not a racist per se but my experiences when it comes to doing business with Ah Nehs have mostly been unpleasant. so much so that now it is cash only and must pre-pay.