• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident at Parkway Parade basement food court Mala stall involving a toddler and Domestic helper.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Parkway Parade food court at the basement around 6.30pm this evening when I witnessed a domestic helper I’ll treating a toddler around 3 years old. She was busy eating whilst the toddler wanted to play , she became impatient and pushed the toddler towards a wall to prevent him from moving. He managed to wriggle his way out but the maid caught hold of him and put him on a chair , she nest placed her whole leg over the child’s waist to stop him from moving whilst she continues to eat her food. Again the child struggled with the heavy leg wrapped around his waist . He escaped again, but this time around the maid stretched out her hands to drag him back, unfortunately she pulled him so hard and swift that the child lost balance and fell backwards hitting his head on the bare concrete floor. He screamed in pain while a lady came forward to carry him up , she asked for the phone number of the maid’s employer but she refused to provide and quickly carried him in a hurry to leave the food court.
I hope the child’s parents will read this and warn their maid to be caring and patient when handling toddler. The child wore a black n white stripes t-shirt with denim shorts while the maid wore a dark color t-shirt and shorts.

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Parkway Parade food court at the basement around 6.30pm this evening when I witnessed a domestic helper I’ll treating a toddler around 3 years old. She was busy eating whilst the toddler wanted to play , she became impatient and pushed the toddler towards a wall to prevent him from moving. He managed to wriggle his way out but the maid caught hold of him and put him on a chair , she nest placed her whole leg over the child’s waist to stop him from moving whilst she continues to eat her food. Again the child struggled with the heavy leg wrapped around his waist . He escaped again, but this time around the maid stretched out her hands to drag him back, unfortunately she pulled him so hard and swift that the child lost balance and fell backwards hitting his head on the bare concrete floor. He screamed in pain while a lady came forward to carry him up , she asked for the phone number of the maid’s employer but she refused to provide and quickly carried him in a hurry to leave the food court.
I hope the child’s parents will read this and warn their maid to be caring and patient when handling toddler. The child wore a black n white stripes t-shirt with denim shorts while the maid wore a dark color t-shirt and short