• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In-demand Inzaghi going nowhere

D

Dodomeki

In-demand Inzaghi going nowhere : Galliani

9 November 2010

12427162511.jpg

Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi admits he is considering his future at the club in order to play more regularly.

(GSM) - Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi admits he is considering his future at the club in order to play more regularly. The 37-year-old showed that he can still perform at the highest level last week as he scored two goals in his side's 2-2 draw against Real Madrid in the Champions League. However, Inzaghi admits he has received offers from elsewhere and might move on as his frustration grows at the lack of playing time at the San Siro.

"My future? I want to be still important. I have received two offers and I am glad that someone still looking for me," he told Rete Quattro. "I don't want to be employed only in moments of despair, but let us see in two months. "I have an incredible affection for Milan but I still really want to play and I feel good." But Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani insists Inzaghi will be staying at the club.

"I have already told Pippo: 'You have been after a contract renewal for a year and now there is no chance that I am letting you leave'. He will stay with us," Galliani revealed. "At great teams even champions have to stay on the bench. Coach (Massimiliano) Allegri trains them all week and knows which players are in the best shape."

D

Dodomeki

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxeBQIWl8pc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jxeBQIWl8pc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

D

Dodomeki

Inzaghi season potentially over

Inzaghi season potentially over

12 November 2010

12365295510.jpg

AC Milan veteran striker Filippo Inzaghi, seen here leaving the pitch injured, is set to miss the rest of the season after tests on Thursday showed he had suffered a torn cruciate knee ligament.

ROME (AFP) - AC Milan veteran striker Filippo Inzaghi is set to miss the rest of the season after tests on Thursday showed he had suffered a torn cruciate knee ligament. Inzaghi was forced off during Wednesday's night's 3-1 victory over Palermo that took Milan top of Serie A, just 15 minutes after coming on as a substitute.

But tests on Thursday showed he will need an operation to repair the damage. It means the 37-year-old could miss the rest of the season, which could also spell the end of his glittering career given that he will turn 38 before the start of next season.

After 289 appearances and 125 goals for Milan since arriving in 2001, Inzaghi has often been a bit part player these last few seasons. This campaign he has scored an impressive four goals in eight games but mostly as a substitute, actually playing less than three full games.