• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Impressions of a Police Commissioner

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we want to complain against a police IO, what is the most effective procedure/way to do it?!

Is there a Internal department in the police force whereby it handles complains against police officers/IOs?!

go during office hour..............they'll probably bring it to attention of HI (Head Investigation)..............don't worry..............the police is always more than happy to crucify an officer to appease the public

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That makes a lot of sense, thanks GD. Come to think of it I think his title changed to Senior Consultant when Leo Yip became PS. I also know that KBH is in some advisory role in the civil service college.

Read recently he was appointed to some advisory role in the private sector. Big mistake coz he wont value add. Not capable.