• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm no mercenary: Li Jiawei

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have always admired her. now that she has made her decision, i wish her good luck.

singapore , please learn and look after your own children well...nurture them well, develop them well, we are your own flesh and blood...why the need to import others.....

hi there

1. kopi, come on!
2. get real & down to earth hoh:biggrin:
3. gal came to sheepishland with just one intention.
4. milking it dry.
5. now that it is going dry & it being out-of-date.
6. returning to homebase is logical mah:p
7. what's there to admire.
8. it is some buy-pay-sell transaction.
9. want to admire: those mei meis selling beer mah.
10. betterer boobs hoh:cool:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is taking a Singapore passport as a passport of convenience, say so. We can accept frank and honest statement.

Don't go round telling cock and bull stories like "in my bones and in my heart".

Only a daft like you would believe her.

married to a Chinese national ain't cock and bull story.
winning world cup for Singapore ain't cock and bull story also.
What cock n bull story are you talking?

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she is taking a Singapore passport as a passport of convenience, say so. We can accept frank and honest statement.

Don't go round telling cock and bull stories like "in my bones and in my heart".

Only a daft like you would believe her.

married to a Chinese national ain't cock and bull story.
winning world cup for Singapore ain't cock and bull story also.
What cock n bull story are you talking?

Are you blind or what?

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean just because she loves singapore that means she cannot marry foreigner?

Of course she can. BUT she should continue to stay in Singapore and groom the next generations of table tennis players.

And do give that cock and bull story like
"But no matter what I do next in life, I still want to give back to Singapore."

Come on, all we are asking is not tell us cock and bull stories. Be frank and honest. Just say, I don't want my son to serve NS. I have earned enough etc. We can accept that. But not all the sob sob cock and bull stories.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean just because she loves singapore that means she cannot marry foreigner?

You must be one of those idiots who believe it when they said raising GST is to help the poor is absolutely true right?

Dont worry you will have your place nicely choped when the mobs come for you... just make sure your masters keep a spot for you and your family when they are taking off their the rooftops in their helicopters ok? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course she can. BUT she should continue to stay in Singapore and groom the next generations of table tennis players.

And do give that cock and bull story like

Come on, all we are asking is not tell us cock and bull stories. Be frank and honest. Just say, I don't want my son to serve NS. I have earned enough etc. We can accept that. But not all the sob sob cock and bull stories.

That what she plans to do. She will be back to groom singkie players to win more world cups

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing personal. chon zap u for supporting FT
thank you. at least you zap me for a reason and left your name. okay fair enough. just wishing her good luck because i used to admire her - body,heart and soul ..haha...now she is gone..haha