• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm living in Marina Parade GRC, which party should I I vote for?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been living in Marina Parade GRC since 1976. Of course previously, it was not Marina Parade GRC, but after some years, my constituency became part of the GRC.

A few years ago, I moved to another place, near my parents' home and I was happy like f**k cos I thought it will be in Aljunied GRC and I could vote for Sylvia Lim. But, too bad it still falls under Marina Parade GRC.

Honestly, I'm not a PAP dog, neither am I a dog of Dr Chee Bye. Overall, I feel that PAP is doing a good job, but some policies, I don't like. Example, the GRC system, Elected President, not help the poor enough.... I also find them rather high-handed in policy decision making.

I wanted to vote for WP, because I feel that we need good Oppositions in Parliament and Sylvia Lim and team fits that criteria. Now I am even for WP cos I feel that some of their candidates including SL are of MP if not Ministers quality. Too bad, WP is not contesting in Marina Parade GRC.

Now back to Marina Parade GRC. I'm not a fan of Goh Chok Tong and peanut woman (sorry to me they come in a package). Neither am I a fan of Tin Tin. OK, NSP doesn't impress me too. Maybe except chiobu for her chioness and also vulgarites (I like it, cos this is the real person)! I dunno about the other NSP candidates. Not sure if GSM will eventually be in there or not, but honestly, I am not impressed by him from his posts in this forum!!

If it is SDP or the Deform Party, I will 100% vote for PAP. If WP, I will 100% NOT vote for PAP.... Sylvia Lim all the way.... But NSP, I'm not sure. I'm neutral about them.... [I'm not WP's dog, ok]!!

So how? Which Party do you think I should vote for.

:confused::confused:

If you can honestly answer the following questions yourself, i'm sure you will be able to search for the right decision:
1) what makes you favor a government which needs the "highest maintenance" cost in the world?
2) what can GCT and his yes man do for you versus what those alternative party can do for you?
3) Isn't it true that GCT and his yes man team are all CBL plus CLB and yet you still willing to give them millions of $$$?
4) With all those policy that forever favors the rich, you think your child have a bright future?
5) If you are now jobless and searching for jobs, you think you can compete with all those FTs when millions of them are here?

you got to think in the long term for the sake of every s'poreans next generation and not only be so self centered and concern only about your own bread and butter plus a roof top over your head in the short term.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been living in Marina Parade GRC since 1976. Of course previously, it was not Marina Parade GRC, but after some years, my constituency became part of the GRC.

A few years ago, I moved to another place, near my parents' home and I was happy like f**k cos I thought it will be in Aljunied GRC and I could vote for Sylvia Lim. But, too bad it still falls under Marina Parade GRC.

Honestly, I'm not a PAP dog, neither am I a dog of Dr Chee Bye. Overall, I feel that PAP is doing a good job, but some policies, I don't like. Example, the GRC system, Elected President, not help the poor enough.... I also find them rather high-handed in policy decision making.

I wanted to vote for WP, because I feel that we need good Oppositions in Parliament and Sylvia Lim and team fits that criteria. Now I am even for WP cos I feel that some of their candidates including SL are of MP if not Ministers quality. Too bad, WP is not contesting in Marina Parade GRC.

Now back to Marina Parade GRC. I'm not a fan of Goh Chok Tong and peanut woman (sorry to me they come in a package). Neither am I a fan of Tin Tin. OK, NSP doesn't impress me too. Maybe except chiobu for her chioness and also vulgarites (I like it, cos this is the real person)! I dunno about the other NSP candidates. Not sure if GSM will eventually be in there or not, but honestly, I am not impressed by him from his posts in this forum!!

If it is SDP or the Deform Party, I will 100% vote for PAP. If WP, I will 100% NOT vote for PAP.... Sylvia Lim all the way.... But NSP, I'm not sure. I'm neutral about them.... [I'm not WP's dog, ok]!!

I don't know how much you like Nicole since you are using her face as avatar, but I imagine you wouldn't be able to vote against someone who you like enough to use her face as avatar?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP tell the electorate to vote for them but they vote for PAP.

Yaw-Shin-Leong-e1303403366352-150x150.jpg

what this dumb fuck did is the ultimate betrayal of all 33.3% who voted for OP last GE.
I will vote for any candidates who contest against PAP but I will eat my vote if this fucker contest my constituency. :oIo:

You're never updated about things, and known to be.

Anyway if you spoil your vote and this "fucker" votes for the SDP this time (likely so now that his long time close buddy Gomez runs in his ward), then in 2016 you would probably still be parroting this, even if I think YSL has done more than enough to make amends.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the question is still asked at this juncture, then the questioner deserves the rule of PAP.

My answer to you: vote for anything that moves and is not PAP.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP tell the electorate to vote for them but they vote for PAP.

Yaw-Shin-Leong-e1303403366352-150x150.jpg

what this dumb fuck did is the ultimate betrayal of all 33.3% who voted for OP last GE.
I will vote for any candidates who contest against PAP but I will eat my vote if this fucker contest my constituency. :oIo:

YSL is very likely to contest Aljunied GRC where Ah Beng is pinning his hopes. Will Ah Beng mind voting for YSL while he votes for PAP?

If Beng does not mind, then what the fuck kind of change is Ah Beng voting for? Why didn't charlatan Low boot him out in the first place? Is it true then, that birds of a feather flock together?

-

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway if you spoil your vote and this "fucker" YSL votes for the SDP this time (likely so now that his long time close buddy Gomez runs in his ward), then in 2016 you would probably still be parroting this, even if I think YSL has done more than enough to make amends.

YSL could vote for PAP again, you never know.

yes, I will still be parroting this in year 2026, not 2016.

Last edited:

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

do you like the following to happen after GE? some of the following is confirm to happen after EVERY GE

1) More foreigners come to singapore. LKY already stated "we die die need foreigners to take up jobs that singaporeans dun wan"

2) GST = 10%, i can see it coming

3) HDB price increase, and leads to everything esle increase price

you are neutral to NSP, but are you also neutral to GCT and his wife? if you know the peanut thing, then you should know what kind of people they are.

morever, are you sure the PAP is still doing a good job? please go read up many articles in the online citizen, TR, facebook. so many ,myths about PAP is actually NOT doing a good job for the past 10 years in terms of economical and wealth of singaporeans.

i really would advise you not to spoil your vote, this could be your last election. the chengshan election that JBJ lost apparantly was reported a case of votes rigging but the police is not responding to the police report made by the opposition to carry out a proper investigation.

that is how dirty PAP can play, come 5 years later, the next MP coming under GCT could be a china man.

sosoheaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
A team is only as a good as it's weakest member. On this note, vote for NSP.

The other fellas u don't know, go and hear them at the upcoming rallies more. They sound like humble dudes willing to give this an honest shot.

TPL is dripping with mediocrity and childishness, old Goh already said he has fought all his battles (ie not much fire left to do much more for u)..as for Fatimah (she pissed me off big time at SGH, not at all caring) and that Tan Chuan Jin..sigh..Chuan Jin is the only issue here. I kinda like this dude..but too bad. He's in a rotten basket.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its bcos of ppl like u that the pappies go on winning. Oppo not gd enuff? How u noe? Have u cn them in govt? Its just PAP propoganda that they r no gd. 4 that matter, just how impressive is than tin head? Even if the PAP is going 2 cum 2 pwr which is likely, at least by voting 4 any oppo, dusn matter even if its a cockroach stding agst the MIW, you'll not give them a 2/3 majority & they cant suka suka pass laws like they pls without the oppos ?ing them & even if not in this erection, at lest the nxt or the 1 after, uve some hope of kicking out the PAP all together.
:rolleyes:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, only WP or SPP, otherwise do the nation a favor, make the others lose deposits so heavily that they won't come and disturb frivolously anymore in future.

& sign of 4 more gd yrs with the pappies inc their salaries by another few $m & another m FTrashes? No thks. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its bcos of ppl like u that the pappies go on winning. Oppo not gd enuff? How u noe? Have u cn them in govt? Its just PAP propoganda that they r no gd. 4 that matter, just how impressive is than tin head? Even if the PAP is going 2 cum 2 pwr which is likely, at least by voting 4 any oppo, dusn matter even if its a cockroach stding agst the MIW, you'll not give them a 2/3 majority & they cant suka suka pass laws like they pls without the oppos ?ing them & even if not in this erection, at lest the nxt or the 1 after, uve some hope of kicking out the PAP all together.
:rolleyes:

Hello!! Which part of this phrase "If WP, I will 100% NOT vote for PAP.... Sylvia Lim all the way.... " you don't understand?

:confused:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to vote again in next election, vote the Oppos now. It maybe your first and last chance to vote if you vote PAP. Next election will not be the same if PAP gets 80 seats and will change the election system.

As I have mentioned earlier, I don't oppose PAP for the sake of opposing!!

:smile:

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if you like "more good years", vote for PAP. If you feel your job is very secure, vote for PAP. If you feel MRT/bus is not crowded at all, vote for PAP. If you feel sending Ah Kong/Ah Mah to JB, vote for PAP. If you feel your children will easily be able to afford housing, vote for PAP. If you feel that you can retire comfortably in Singapore, vote for PAP. Besides, why are you asking in an internet forum, you dumb fuck?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you can honestly answer the following questions yourself, i'm sure you will be able to search for the right decision:
1) what makes you favor a government which needs the "highest maintenance" cost in the world?
2) what can GCT and his yes man do for you versus what those alternative party can do for you?
3) Isn't it true that GCT and his yes man team are all CBL plus CLB and yet you still willing to give them millions of $$$?
4) With all those policy that forever favors the rich, you think your child have a bright future?
5) If you are now jobless and searching for jobs, you think you can compete with all those FTs when millions of them are here?

you got to think in the long term for the sake of every s'poreans next generation and not only be so self centered and concern only about your own bread and butter plus a roof top over your head in the short term.

Bro, good questions. Good to have folks like you in this forum to stimulate rational thinking!!

Answers to your questions:

1. Good point. I think that they should earn high salary, but I think their current salary is too high!

2. Not sure. Neither am I sure if NSP can do much anyway.

3. You got a good point. Especially the MP for MacPherson (now in Marina Parade GRC). This estate is a slump and the MP was oblivious of that. Tin Tin will be there?

4. Too be fair nope. You haven't seen those rich vs poor in other countries. Favouring the rich at the expense of the poor or middle class is political suicide! No parties can do that, not even PAP. However, I feel that PAP could do more to help the poor. That's why I support Lily Neo all the way.
I am a little concern aobut my son's future. But I'm doing my best to prepare him for the future instead of KPKB behind a PC.

5. Can't answer that. I'm lucky I have no problem with my job. I work in a Regional Banking Group, so hopefully is safe. However, I am preparing myself for the worst, by savings and managing my expense (no car even we can afford to pay cash for one) and also preparing myself for an alternative career if I lose my current job. Just in case...

Overall, I reiterate what I've said earlier, I think PAP is doing a fine job, just that we really really need to have some quality Opppostion MPs in Parliament. This GE, I see a lot of good quality Oppositions Candidates, and I wish they can get voted.

:smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[/SIZE]
it is people like u that sabo the rest of us. fuck u for allowing pap to control spore again.

whats there to consider, just oppose pap ok :oIo:

Hello!! Which part of this phrase "If WP, I will 100% NOT vote for PAP.... Sylvia Lim all the way.... " you don't understand?

Also, which part of my thread "Let this year be "Help Wong Kan Seng Retire" Year!! you don't understand?

Tonychat screw your arse too much is it? You Dr Chee Bye's dog!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you need to consider is what have GCT done the past 5 years to deserve your vote?

Since PAP like to claim 'heavyweight' thing which is a myth consider only thing heavyweight about GCT is his own paychecks which does not got back to the people.

What you need to consider is to introduce real Oppos into the Parliment and the time is right now. If you miss this one you will regret it later. One less GCT is better for Singapore becos this wooden is basically jia leow bee, and for his age too, he is useless to LHL except getting fat paycheck only and face saving since wooden warms the seat for him only.

Election can be held anytime and not neccessary have to wait for 5 years. There is the by-election where any GRC or SMC can hold an election at anytime. So if you think that your MP (Oppos) is not doing a good job there is always a by-election to re-elect again. GE can also be held anytime if one party disagrees and decided to hold an election to get a mandate from the people over issues or program. This is one bird kills two stones and you don't have to wait 5 years for next election if you know how to balance the parliment.

What is need right now is to reduce the PAP numbers in parliment and you can begin by kicking out jia leow bee GCT arse and to sort out with LHL where is your CPF money and also make the President Ah Neh work harder for you to check and balance the books for you. Then you will know this Ah Neh got guts or not, can count or ot, or got accounting experinces or not, or just put there by GCT and LKY to shake hands and talk cock sing song only. See one bird kills to stones if you think carefully.

Remember, this election will be the last GRC type election and PAP will be coming up shonky 2 votes system and now is the time to nominate as many Oppos into parliment to stop PAP from suka suka changing election platform.

Also if you want to vote again in the next election you will get a chance to do so if you vote Oppos now. If you vote PAP again this time, since this is your first time you get to vote in MParade, it may be also your last too. If you put Oppos in you may still continue to vote again and again and your children also get to vote too. See another one bird kills two stones.

good one brothers.this is a very good article worth circulating around.