• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm contemplating leaving this forum

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm one of the parents la
If you were the father of one of those teenagers in 1985, you would have been at least about 40 years old in 1985 and, therefore, at least about 70 years old now, which I find hard to believe. :wink:

And if you're not Ho Hoe Chuen ("the one who stomp the KC Dat mat delivery on the head with his army boots that was the final fatal blow"), then you must be one of the remaining three:

Koh Kah Wei, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16
Vincent Tan Chuan Siong, 16

:wink:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were the father of one of those teenagers in 1985, you would have been at least about 40 years old in 1985 and, therefore, at least about 70 years old now, which I find hard to believe. :wink:

And if you're not Ho Hoe Chuen ("the one who stomp the KC Dat mat delivery on the head with his army boots that was the final fatal blow"), then you must be one of the remaining three:

Koh Kah Wei, 17
Khoo Tat Min, 16
Vincent Tan Chuan Siong, 16

:wink:

I like to talk in 3rd person context. Cannot meh?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to talk in 3rd person context. Cannot meh?
Can, but I just find it hard to believe that you are about 70 years old now. :wink:

By the way, if Khoo Tat Min was 16 in 1985, his birth year would be 1969, which would also be the birth year of Gary Khoo Tat Min, founder of Spectacle Hut, who was 41 in 2010:
citynews.sg/2010/10/a-spectacle-to-behold
("Spectacle Hut, a local optical retail giant, currently with 40 outlets island-wide has been delivering amiable, specialized and detailed eye-care service since 1997. Founder Gary Khoo Tat Min, 41, manages, oversees and directs Spectacle Hut as well as its subsidiaries, Blue Eyes USA and Eye Bejewelled.")

Are they the same person? :wink:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can, but I just find it hard to believe that you are about 70 years old now. :wink:

By the way, if Khoo Tat Min was 16 in 1985, his birth year would be 1969, which would also be the birth year of Gary Khoo Tat Min, founder of Spectacle Hut, who was 41 in 2010:
("Spectacle Hut, a local optical retail giant, currently with 40 outlets island-wide has been delivering amiable, specialized and detailed eye-care service since 1997. Founder Gary Khoo Tat Min, 41, manages, oversees and directs Spectacle Hut as well as its subsidiaries, Blue Eyes USA and Eye Bejewelled.")

Are they the same person? :wink:

My ID is finally exposed.
Guess I'll have to retire this nick

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ID is finally exposed.
Guess I'll have to retire this nick
If Khoo Tat Min and Gary Khoo Tat Min (founder of Spectacle Hut) are the same person, then you must be:

Koh Kah Wei
or
Vincent Tan Chuan Siong

because Gary Khoo Tat Min seems to be some kind of "Christian" (or false Christian, in my opinion), according to:
("Khoo believes that in all the years that he has been running the business, it has always been done with the wisdom and grace of God. He consistently prays together with his wife in their Business Breakthrough Group cell group meetings for divine wisdom, positioning and favor of God.")

whereas you're not even a false Christian, let alone a true Christian, if you dare to say things like this:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226652-Hell-was-invented-by-Church-to-instill-fear&p=2407281#post2407281
Who the fuck wants to go to heaven after they die?
Al my friends and happening things will be in hell.....no way I'm going to heaven to sing boring hymns all day long

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sio Pak Leong
If you're him then we're sperm bros as I've bonked that beautiful slutty wife of his.

Let me add that was before she was his wife.
Till today I've not told him about it

But in the end u married a thai prostitute.
Whom is feeding u now.
How great can u be????

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narong i m very much interested to meet u
Outside. n see how heavy u are.?
I may even know some of your friends.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Khoo Tat Min and Gary Khoo Tat Min (founder of Spectacle Hut) are the same person, then you must be:

Koh Kah Wei
or
Vincent Tan Chuan Siong

because Gary Khoo Tat Min seems to be some kind of "Christian" (or false Christian, in my opinion), according to:
("Khoo believes that in all the years that he has been running the business, it has always been done with the wisdom and grace of God. He consistently prays together with his wife in their Business Breakthrough Group cell group meetings for divine wisdom, positioning and favor of God.")

whereas you're not even a false Christian, let alone a true Christian, if you dare to say things like this:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226652-Hell-was-invented-by-Church-to-instill-fear&p=2407281#post2407281

Gary is a CHC sheep....
He's also a false Christian

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
My knees are going so I can't run anymore
I swim to keep fit nowsadays.
I use to practice martial arts but no more as I dun like 打打杀杀 now

Dont walk around the garden
I m asking u out.
So i can crack your head face mouth nose. Or whatever.
I m still a young kid. coming to 40.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rurouni is close so revealing my real ID
Stay tuned and you'll find out who I really am
I fuck your mother to care who u are?
I m only interested to punch u.
To me u a poor ah pek talking big. who need a beating to straighten your thinking.

Last edited: