• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I'm actually far more interested in the first lady....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is blowing kisses at you when she speaks... you just can't help but support what she is telling you.

[video=youtube;0JdxeWyL8VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdxeWyL8VU[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first daughter is more interesting. :biggrin:
And just to prove that she's genuinely pretty, here are some photos of her without make-up, shortly after she gave birth to a baby boy earlier this year:

Attachments

• Ivanka-Trump-gives-birth-to-boy-620x350.jpg
    Ivanka-Trump-gives-birth-to-boy-620x350.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 1109330_636x978.jpg
    1109330_636x978.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 2,417
  • 329B071900000578-3511888-image-a-42_1459129366047.jpg
    329B071900000578-3511888-image-a-42_1459129366047.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her father once told the media, "Ivanka has a beautiful figure. If she isn't my daughter, I would 've dated her."

jw5

Loyal
Even when she is already a mother of 3 kids, she still looks stunning and sexy.

It must be the genes.

Whenever The Apprentice is on tv and Ivanka is also on, I'll stop and watch. If it's Don Jr or Eric Trump or the old guy George, immediately switch channels. :biggrin:

ivanka-trump-in-shirred-top-with-white-pants-person-photo-u1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I know why they look alike already. Both the Trump ex and current wives are Slavic immigrants from Czech and Slovenia. No wonder the daughter and current wife have similar face features.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I support this first lady even if I don't support Trump. Some shameless mudlander low self esteem losers like zeroo who cannot win others by aboveboard way are shaming themselves here by underhanded means again. Ding ding shame shame!