• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm a Happy Man. Chicken Success !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all pessimistic dudes,

I am pleased to inform I have received a letter from the Council advising my chickens have been approved, endorsed and the prostitute numbers would be issued. I am now a formal owner of 2 cloned chickens in Brisbane, one shall be leased for the customers to enjoy and the other shall be sold to the pedophile. hehe.

I feel so good to be a chicken seller !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I envy you. Be careful, the pessimistic dudes will come after you.

Happy vacation!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe, thank you.

The process is tedious.. everything is DIY.. from submission to chicken selection to chicken breeding and manufacturing.. Fully DIY saving at least 100k. My instant noodle days will soon be over ! Thereafter, I will go back to my usual activity - watching ceiling fan rotating :wink: