• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleagues

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleague

Brother Ex,these jokers are just walking around,is that protest,they call it as such so that to give false alarm.By the time the real one(16 Feb 2013) comes,our police no more interested,pl don't fall for it.they lean from Sun-sze

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Illegal protest stage at 3 different locations today, GD pls alert your colleague

Testing water means what? That if they do it and get away with it then they will do more and longer some other time? It is just an idiotic and cowardly mindset. It is similar to those who after GE 2011 went online and made defamatory remarks. When they received a lawyer's letter they deleted the comment and apologised and thought that it was all over and they could then repeat the cycle of defamatory remarks. Well, that lasted only a short while until VW was asked to pay tens of thousands in damages for his defamation.

If anyone wants to do things illegally then they should be prepared for consequences. What they should not do is say to themselves, "I want to do something illegal and I want no negative consequences for my action. I only want applause."
Brother ROH, VW was asked to pay tens of thousands in damages for his defamation miah?how come 156th covered up such news,so as not to let global press know,isit?Cheers

Last edited:

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7 seconds also song. Joker.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Small case. My ex-colleagues are competent enough for these cases.

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any field report, do not forget to post here. Waiting for the big day on the 16th. A stroll in the park, yeah right.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;gEjcP9TSvW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjcP9TSvW8[/video]

this should be the rallying song,,,,

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean are really hopeless. Even a simple protest must do until like thatr.

No wonder those PRCs are laughing at us.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean are really hopeless. Even a simple protest must do until like thatr.

No wonder those PRCs are laughing at us.

Indeed, you draw a useful contrast. Those 4 bus drivers, whatever one might think of them, are taking their medicine like true men. They refused the offer by the prosecution to plead to a lesser charge.

If you start on something then do it properly and see it through to the end.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, dont' get upset.

everyone is clear many PA kah kia all over the place to report to their Ah Tau.

When you are in a country with threats, intimidations and harassments from the ruler have to go undergound to send messages through secret codes and undetected.

The time is not right and 7 seconds means a lot to 英雄好汉 willing to dodge their adversary.

Did you know that the Vulgate Bible ( greek) was translated to English during King James rule period?

It was same living under PAP period and the F** King James was a mean king and many dissents had to use secret codes and underground activities to pass messages. The Bible was written with codes and secret messages and the editor and writer, Francis Baron and Shakespears translate the English Bible known as KJV Bible. Many codes had been revealed but not truly understood and it take time to get to the bottom of the story.

Testing water means what? That if they do it and get away with it then they will do more and longer some other time? It is just an idiotic and cowardly mindset. It is similar to those who after GE 2011 went online and made defamatory remarks. When they received a lawyer's letter they deleted the comment and apologised and thought that it was all over and they could then repeat the cycle of defamatory remarks. Well, that lasted only a short while until VW was asked to pay tens of thousands in damages for his defamation.

If anyone wants to do things illegally then they should be prepared for consequences. What they should not do is say to themselves, "I want to do something illegal and I want no negative consequences for my action. I only want applause."

Last edited: