• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Illegal PRC Cigarette Seller Exposed After Smuggling Cartons Through Customs

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing, how this guy can smuggle that amount of PRC cigarettes through custom without being caught :eek:

Source: All Singapore Stuff (ASS)

ILLEGAL PRC CIGARETTE SELLER EXPOSED AFTER SMUGGLING CARTONS THROUGH CUSTOMS

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 19/06/2015 - 6:21pm

illegal-china-cigarettes-bypass-customs-cover_2.jpg

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you some interesting information.

There is this seller of illegal PRC cigarettes on WeChat. He has been selling these illegal 双喜, 南京, 云烟, and 塔山 cigarettes.

You can see he has openly smuggle huge cartons of illegal PRC cigarettes through customs into Singapore.

ICA and Customs must be miss out on this cigarettes, but this guy kay kiang posted this on WeChat and now some has spread it to social media.

AHWabyv.jpg

fuk9tf1.jpg

KwuRi4p.jpg

Good luck guy, prepare to eat hard rice in prison!

PS. I got nothing personal against this guy. I don't like PRC cigarettes and think that they are more harmful to health compared to the mild Malaysia ones.

End of Article​

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a lot of tiong hunki seller @ wechat...long time leow...tats how effective n efficient our custom are...dey deserve $5k...not 500 sg50 bonus...:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong with it,its called importing and exporting business and tiongs are entrepreneurs like that while sinkies only know how to take photos and complain on the internet.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing wrong with it,its called importing and exporting business and tiongs are entrepreneurs like that while sinkies only know how to take photos and complain on the internet.

Eh PAP IB what cock are u talking? Your jiak liao bee customs are either corrupted or sleeping on the job :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh PAP IB what cock are u talking? Your jiak liao bee customs are either corrupted or sleeping on the job :rolleyes:

To be fair it's impossible to check each and every car coming to Singapore . Another tactics ah tiong use to smuggle cigs is to hide it in furniture and mattress and send it to Singapore by using delivery company :wink:

Maxim

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair it's impossible to check each and every car coming to Singapore . Another tactics ah tiong use to smuggle cigs is to hide it in furniture and mattress and send it to Singapore by using delivery company :wink:

Fair? That's incompetency on taxpayers monies :eek::eek:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fair? That's incompetency on taxpayers monies :eek::eek:

Tell me how do you check each and every vehicle ? There's few thousands of vehicles coming into Singapore everyday . If check each and every vehicle from front to back and top to bottom there will be fucking jam and so sinkies coming into sinkapore will kpkb because of that :wink:

Maxim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me how do you check each and every vehicle ? There's few thousands of vehicles coming into Singapore everyday . If check each and every vehicle from front to back and top to bottom there will be fucking jam and so sinkies coming into sinkapore will kpkb because of that :wink:

Looking at the pics u can see that is no small consignment and he is making a mockery out of Customs through social media (WeChat) :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiong Cigarette smuggling should be by air instead of by land right? So what car checking?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me how do you check each and every vehicle ? .....

When I go to JB by bus I have to endure the hassle of going though metal detectors & have my packages scanned. I even had my pockets checked for cigaretts. Despite all this measures one hears of big time smuggling cases.

All these scanning equipment & personnel doing the checks cost taxpayers $$$. Can imagine some PAP & their kakis making plenty of $$$ on the side.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiong cigs must be by air:confused::rolleyes:

fyi. ah toing manufactures prc brand cig outside prc also....this is call near the customer.

This consignment can also be fake cig.

Also, when cig manufacturer writeoff a cig making machine, they have to physically destroy it. but then sum how it was not.....

Tiong Cigarette smuggling should be by air instead of by land right? So what car checking?