• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ILLEGAL parking - bigSHOT FOOker? SKF123S

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have already sent the photos to LTA with links to all the sites i posted on
from LTA 's point of view, its definately illegal parking.
i just wonder if this big FOOker is ever going to get a ticket tho

If he could park like that, 1000 summonses for illegal parking are just like kacang puteh to the fucker. Is he the owner of that building?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha u post just for?
LTA has issued tickets many times

if its priate land, then car will be clamped already

could be clamped not can. you need to assess the foto more closely and be more observant. in the background you can see a structure protruding into part of the 2 lane road, you can see a retractable canvas.many of them. AND you can see pple squatting around the road. the car is parked next to a van which would probably have 2 parking lots in the last building, one for handcapped as obvious, the owner does not want pple to enter into his building and misuse the parking lots. if you look at the quality of the road, it is in concrete and not tarmac.

so it is a private road.

btw, if he is obstructing you which is probably not, i could call him to move.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
could be clamped not can. you need to assess the foto more closely and be more observant. in the background you can see a structure protruding into part of the 2 lane road, you can see a retractable canvas.many of them. AND you can see pple squatting around the road. the car is parked next to a van which would probably have 2 parking lots in the last building, one for handcapped as obvious, the owner does not want pple to enter into his building and misuse the parking lots. if you look at the quality of the road, it is in concrete and not tarmac.

so it is a private road.

btw, if he is obstructing you which is probably not, i could call him to move.
you are very smart but i live there
van is also illegally parked next to double yellow line
this isNOT private road
LTA has jurisdiction

in front of the van the people are cooking illegally in the back lane and selling the food at the veggie fair at the park
i doubt they have a permit to set up the tentage next to it as well

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he could park like that, 1000 summonses for illegal parking are just like kacang puteh to the fucker. Is he the owner of that building?
of course not, came to attend the festivities the next bldg in front is organising
all the other people who came for the festivities all park properly elsewhere
only this FOOker think he is big shot

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is fucking stupid. Can afford a maseratis but cannot afford a few dollars of parking fee?
theres another FT fooker with a volvo who likes to park where the van is
been fined a few times
still says never mind, he can afford fines

atakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its very obvious that this car belongs to a rich man. Sinkies should adapt to giving way to the rich people who create jobs for all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Its very obvious that this car belongs to a rich man. Sinkies should adapt to giving way to the rich people who create jobs for all.

Yes and the owners of these cars pay far more road tax than the average motorist so they should be entitled to special privileges like parking wherever they please and going as fast as they want.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are very smart but i live there
van is also illegally parked next to double yellow line
this isNOT private road
LTA has jurisdiction

in front of the van the people are cooking illegally in the back lane and selling the food at the veggie fair at the park

you stayed there does not mean you own the road. twit. the farking fatimah is probably mistaken for trying to issue summon. it can be challenged.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes and the owners of these cars pay far more road tax than the average motorist so they should be entitled to special privileges like parking wherever they please and going as fast as they want.

You mean, like speeding through red lights, with a pretty girl at the side, throttling his 'gear stick' & killing people, with impunity, that goes with the owning of such exotic cars , as you have said?:roll eyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You mean, like speeding through red lights, with a pretty girl at the side, throttling his 'gear stick' & killing people, with impunity, that goes with the owning of such exotic cars , as you have said?:roll eyes:

Of course they have to face the consequences of their actions but if nothing happens they should be allowed to get away with ignoring the road rules.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they have to face the consequences of their actions but if nothing happens they should be allowed to get away with ignoring the road rules.

You mean with impunity....oh! must place this on my list of 100 things to get, before I die..own an exotic car that can rev from 0 - 300kph or more in 2 secs...put spurs in my life..

atakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

That case was very unfortunate, the taxi should have looked out for the elites on the road.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theres another FT fooker with a volvo who likes to park where the van is
been fined a few times
still says never mind, he can afford fines

why not smash the windscreen and dent and scratch the whole fucking car..

maybe just give a long scratch line on the car and see if he will to park there again.. it can be done quite fast and easy...to get a replacement or to remove the scratch line on the car is more expensive than the fine.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not smash the windscreen and dent and scratch the whole fucking car..

maybe just give a long scratch line on the car and see if he will to park there again.. it can be done quite fast and easy...to get a replacement or to remove the scratch line on the car is more expensive than the fine.
As a nobody what do u think will happen to me?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That case was very unfortunate, the taxi should have looked out for the elites on the road.

I reviewed the video at the time and decided that the taxi driver was at fault for taking off immediately when the lights turned green. He should have looked before he hit the accelerator.