• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

illegal car mod services offered by vendor

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The m&d doesn't know shit about cars. All BMWs certainly do not come with standard turbo
As an ex car-fanatic myself, I know Beemers have very few turbo cars as their NA engines can already reach high HP.

m&ds should really stick to talking about motorcycles.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U say u drive and u don't why people buy high performance cars in singapore? What the fuck do u drive? A Kanchil?
Kanchil is still a respectable car which maybe u can't even afford. Don't talk so big here Prickhead!
U must be a school bus driver!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/3cmttwnd

fei68Hq.png

It all started with the 6 cyl twin turbo N54 engine found in 2008 cars onwards (E90 etc) . Twin turbos, add in the Burger Juicebox plug in module, the 335i produced up to 100 HP extra for only 15 minutes install time and a few hundred $.You could get more out of the N54 by adding other mods, downpipe, intercooler, filter etc. Meth kit one of them. Bigger turbos also a popular tune option.

N54 became very famous for a big bang for little $. It remains one of the most tunable engines of all time.

then BMW updated it with the N55 in 2012, in the F30 cars, also the 5 series. The 320, 328i cars got the N20/N26 4cly
This one was single turbo twin scroll. Harder to tune but gains still possible with more mods to get similar power gains, no more big bang for small $

Now updated again with b series engine, can tune again.

Most BMW engines since n54 now all turbocharged, others like Mercedes also switch to 4 cyl turbo in the W205 models

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Kanchil is still a respectable car which maybe u can't even afford. Don't talk so big here Prickhead!
U must be a school bus driver!
U fucking lancheow mouth. Up till now, u still don't know why people buy performance cars in singapore. Talk cock dogshit. U even got drivers license or not. I own a performance car. U go an buy one first then you know the answer. .... oh wait, u cannot afford it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It all started with the 6 cyl twin turbo N54 engine found in 2008 cars onwards (E90 etc) . Twin turbos, add in the Burger Juicebox plug in module, the 335i produced up to 100 HP extra for only 15 minutes install time and a few hundred $.You could get more out of the N54 by adding other mods, downpipe, intercooler, filter etc. Meth kit one of them. Bigger turbos also a popular tune option.

N54 became very famous for a big bang for little $. It remains one of the most tunable engines of all time.

then BMW updated it with the N55 in 2012, in the F30 cars, also the 5 series. The 320, 328i cars got the N20/N26 4cly
This one was single turbo twin scroll. Harder to tune but gains still possible with more mods to get similar power gains, no more big bang for small $

Now updated again with b series engine, can tune again.

Most BMW engines since n54 now all turbocharged, others like Mercedes also switch to 4 cyl turbo in the W205 models
The easiest high performance cars to tune are Subies. WRXs or STis have lots of after market tuner parts. All these fucking Bimmers are anywhere from upwards of 10% to 20% heavier then a Subie, and the rare wheel drive corners like a pig with a lot of understeer. Nothing beats a Subie 4 wheel drive system, not even the BMW X. As far as I am concerned, the normal BMW is so short on performance (despite being the Ultimate Driving Machine), that they had to roll out the M series to keep the reputation of BMW as a performance sedan. Subaru does not have that problem. When you buy a WRX or STi, u know you are getting a performance. Many people who drive my WRX, come back and ask me what the heck did Subaru put in there, even the mechanics ask that. When that turbo kicks in, u really get a kick in the ass. U can get a stock WRX at 310hp/290lb torque, close to a total balance. The power to weight ratio is higher then a BMW M. Only idiots buy a car that is a stock Bimmer, modified by the factory to M, and still put in their own mods, and all the time paying thru the nose. Better to buy a stock WRX or STi, and decide whether u really need to mod it or not.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking lancheow mouth. Up till now, u still don't know why people buy performance cars in singapore. Talk cock dogshit. U even got drivers license or not. I own a performance car. U go an buy one first then you know the answer. .... oh wait, u cannot afford it?
Now I know why people buy performance cars! It's because of idiots like u who like to show off.
Didn't know school bus driver like u can afford performance car? Must be those chow ah beng modified Toyota Starlet! LOL
Remember not to speed when driving the school kids to school... LOL

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The easiest high performance cars to tune are Subies. WRXs or STis have lots of after market tuner parts. All these fucking Bimmers are anywhere from upwards of 10% to 20% heavier then a Subie, and the rare wheel drive corners like a pig with a lot of understeer. Nothing beats a Subie 4 wheel drive system, not even the BMW X. As far as I am concerned, the normal BMW is so short on performance (despite being the Ultimate Driving Machine), that they had to roll out the M series to keep the reputation of BMW as a performance sedan. Subaru does not have that problem. When you buy a WRX or STi, u know you are getting a performance. Many people who drive my WRX, come back and ask me what the heck did Subaru put in there, even the mechanics ask that. When that turbo kicks in, u really get a kick in the ass. U can get a stock WRX at 310hp/290lb torque, close to a total balance. The power to weight ratio is higher then a BMW M. Only idiots buy a car that is a stock Bimmer, modified by the factory to M, and still put in their own mods, and all the time paying thru the nose. Better to buy a stock WRX or STi, and decide whether u really need to mod it or not.

the wrx excellent around corners. My kaki used to do circle 8s in a parking lot. Lots of platforms to tune from in jap cars, nissan gt-r. Beemers are more luxury cars, so they feel different to me.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the wrx excellent around corners. My kaki used to do circle 8s in a parking lot. Lots of platforms to tune from in jap cars, nissan gt-r. Beemers are more luxury cars, so they feel different to me.
Apparently, the BBQ victim thought his BMW was a WRX. hahahahaha. He wished. He would still be alive if in a WRX.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now I know why people buy performance cars! It's because of idiots like u who like to show off.
Didn't know school bus driver like u can afford performance car? Must be those chow ah beng modified Toyota Starlet! LOL
Remember not to speed when driving the school kids to school... LOL
hahaaha fucktard like u know shit about performance cars. by the way, when u say people like me like to show off, I know for sure u never smell a performance car. Maybe u have a performance bicycle, because that is all you can afford. My Subie is completely debadged, which is proof that i don't show off. U even know what that means or not? I bet u don't even know what is a Subie. Dumbshit.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaaha fucktard like u know shit about performance cars. by the way, when u say people like me like to show off, I know for sure u never smell a performance car. Maybe u have a performance bicycle, because that is all you can afford. My Subie is completely debadged, which is proof that i don't show off. U even know what that means or not? I bet u don't even know what is a Subie. Dumbshit.
What poor upbringing u have.. Pity your parents!
LOL
Your dumb subie is just a cheapo chow ah beng car... Dumb idiots like u will inflate insurance premiums. U are better off driving your school bus bodoh... Wakakakakakakaka.......