• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you want to piss off a Chinese, just address Their Chinese names

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why they all need a Christian/European/Western names!Now they even have names,they hope you cannot even pronouce,is that what they perceive to be cool and stand-out?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why they all need a Christian/European/Western names!Now they even have names,they hope you cannot even pronouce,is that what they perceive to be cool and stand-out?

You know somebody called Harry Lee Kuan Yew? But most people now don't call him even by that name, Christian or Chinese. They have more colourful ones for him. The longer he lives, the more vivid and vibrant colors.

jw5

Loyal
Is that true?Are the Chinese so low in self confident and self esteem?
Based on my observations, the chinese people who have english names are less concerned about this issue than the chinese people who don't have english names and refuse to have english names to "preserve their heritage".

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe shud have compilation

If you wish to piss off Ah Neh.....

If you wish to piss off Ah Mat

If you wish to piss off Ang Mor

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any person that comes from a culture.that restrict human rights, will subconsciously feel inferior. Such as the chinks.

But for sinkies, they feel balless.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any person that comes from a culture.that restrict human rights, will subconsciously feel inferior. Such as the chinks.

CB Kia tonychat,

that CB ah neh suaning u.. u call tony right:biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey tony, you got a thai name or not?

like Tronkrup Chamanuvong? :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever gave you that idea. Dun know about U but I have a lot of colleagues who use only their chinese names. In fact 1/2 the managers in my company doesn't have Christian/western names. And I work in an MNC, these managers are basically all regional/global pple who travel and meet with foreigners all the time. I think the pple U met are probably losers with low self esteem

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooi what u think..

he have traitor cum 'walk-dog' mentality.. of cos that CB kia tonychat have a thai name..:biggrin:

SIFU u are indeed a wise man. May i know what is the direct translation for CB KIA to Thai?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Actually in some European countries, they heck care about your 3 syllabus Chinese name, most of the time, they discard your last name, even on official document.:rolleyes: