• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If You’re Not Chinese In Singapore, You Probably Don’t Feel Welcome In These Places

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes mudland not racist...

Malays celebrate after Malaysia refuses UN convention against racial discrimination

It is Malaysia's sovereign decision.

Tiongs and Yanks never ratified UNCLOS.

Yanks pulled out of UNESCO.

It is their choice. You got no right to poke your nose in their sovereign decisions.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese has been looked down in many places, international, this is a welcome change Chinese first, chao angmoh last... fuck them chao angmoh...

No body mentioned ang moh.

Besides, stinkypore pretends to be a multiracial multireligious multilingual country.

With millions of 3rd world immigrants with foreign background, obviously, this doesn't hold anymore since they don't know the dynamics of stinkypore. They bring along with them their own cultural baggage.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the pap la for bringing those Tiongs
Most sinkies got no problem communicating with each other regardless of race.

Same holds for Taiwanese fuckiens.

It's an East Asian confucian thing. Xenophobia is innate in confucian cultures.

Problem is they are slit eyed flat faced chinks or derived creatures.

And major copycat cultures.

Which is why Japan has been stagnant for two decades now.

And lost its glitz.

Tiongs will run out of steam too with declining demographics.

Chinks can only copy.

When you import those chinks wholesale, you import their culture, mentality, upbringing to the fore. Result is what you see.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
husband_champ_2709_(3).png

Simple malay home cook food. You cannot find this in shops for some unknown reasons. But missing is sambal. All restsurants should be halal. And malay should be the language of instruction to servers.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are chao angmoh, deckared yr loyalty if u qish to debate here... knn

Same holds for Taiwanese fuckiens.

It's an East Asian confucian thing. Xenophobia is innate in confucian cultures.

Problem is they are slit eyed flat faced chinks or derived creatures.

And major copycat cultures.

Which is why Japan has been stagnant for two decades now.

And lost its glitz.

Tiongs will run out of steam too with declining demographics.

Chinks can only copy.

When you import those chinks wholesale, you import their culture, mentality, upbringing to the fore. Result is what you see.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There one macik always ignore me despite me greeting her every time for the past 10+ years. Am I supposed to scream she a bloody racist?

Actually i am facing same problem like u too. The block i am staying coming to 30 plus years. I shifted in decade ago. Several cheena neighbours doesnt greet me at all whenever i smile at them. MG but most of them PG. It can happen anywhere...

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Applies for Jiuhu, Indon, Pinoy, Thai, Yankee, Canuck, Brit, Aussie chinks alike.

:thumbsup:

But m&ds being majority in msia and indon, u all keep deepening on the minorities. Without minorities, u all cant advance. I go msia there is so many m&ds do dish washing and waiter for Chinese food stalls. Who is the boss now? The m&ds need to take pay from cina boss so who shld be the one that need to keep your mouth shut?

Last edited: