• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u see an aunty slapping her kid daughter face many times (like 6 or7 times and quite forceful) and pinching her in ntuc, will u tell her to stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sounds like a Dominatrix, will recruit her to slap a slut in Mayfair
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on your angle of view. The mother is a woman and she understands her own gender much better.

You used the word "punish", but I would prefer the term "discipline". And when you are imposing some discipline on children who are not mentally mature enough to distinguish right from wrong, a little infliction of pain is necessary.

Maybe after some regular discipline, the little girl would grow up to respect marriage, detest cohabitation, refrain from promiscuity and become a virtuous woman.
I remember you another attack dog son of chicken. Obviously you are insinuate insulting me. You Malaysian dog ownself think ownself Shiok no one has ever slapped me in my life and neither did I slap anyone although I should have done that to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember you another attack dog son of chicken. Obviously you are insinuate insulting me. You Malaysian dog ownself think ownself Shiok no one has ever slapped me in my life and neither did I slap anyone although I should have done that to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha.
Oh ya the only man i have lived with in my life is my ex husband and we only started living together AFTER marriage okay? My ex husband had good deal to live alone in our brand new condo for more than half a year before we get married what cohabitation? Your @NanoSpeed Malaysian women are full of cohabitation look in the mirror before you point your dirty finger at others Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the only man i have lived with in my life is my ex husband and we only started living together AFTER marriage okay? My ex husband had good deal to live alone in our brand new condo for more than half a year before we get married what cohabitation? Your @NanoSpeed Malaysian women are full of cohabitation look in the mirror before you point your dirty finger at others Pui!
My Nusa Duta neighbor opposite cohabit song song until pregnant then married with ball hold wedding at the car porch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_9176.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is your evidence of virginity?

Incorrigible LIAR :rolleyes:
Exactly. Really so thickening and no shame
Hey you sore loser defeated Cantonese ADULTERER with self admitted DIRTY SLUT MOTHER persecuting me hokkien virgin for adultery chicken slut prostitute everything you accused me is what you are INCORRIGIBLE LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY THAT HAVE NO EVIDENCE HIDE IN RAT HOLE DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN AND COVER YOUR ASS BY CHANGING NICkS. PUI!

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Hey you sore loser defeated Cantonese ADULTERER with self admitted DIRTY SLUT MOTHER persecuting me hokkien virgin for adultery chicken slut prostitute everything you accused me is what you are INCORRIGIBLE LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY THAT HAVE NO EVIDENCE HIDE IN RAT HOLE DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN AND COVER YOUR ASS BY CHANGING NICkS. PUI!
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR VIRGINITY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR VIRGINITY?
Hey Cantonese coward loser liar criminal bully @gsbslut no need to hide in rat hole under criminal dog @Leongsam protection spamming evil lies and doing extortion crimes to win. Show your ccb Cantonese face and name in public to call me slut. See whether I can prosecute you or not. Got virginity report to show to judge or not. Test me.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Hey Cantonese coward loser liar criminal bully @gsbslut no need to hide in rat hole under criminal dog @Leongsam protection spamming evil lies and doing extortion crimes to win. Show your ccb Cantonese face and name in public to call me slut. See whether I can prosecute you or not. Got virginity report to show to judge or not. Test me.
If you can't provide evidence of virginity, you are a scammer, a lair, untrustworthy, dishonest and a person with no integrity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't provide evidence of virginity, you are a scammer, a lair, untrustworthy, dishonest and a person with no integrity
Tell that to yourself CANTONESE SCAMMER FRAUD repeating lies that have been answered sneaky snake LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those mother never slap ones will end up like this cunt here. Immoral, slutty, liar and a cunt.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake marriage, cheat angbao still dare to call herself virgin. The father should take a knife cut off her nipples and her CB. What a shameless lying slut who needs to be slapped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@gsbslut you shameless Cantonese ADULTERER are cohabiting not called housemate. Act blur can deny this fact?

View attachment 199890
Oh ya unlike @gsbslut that dare not vow if I am a virgin he die a violent death but dare to vow to up thread do evil to me everyday, I have zero problem to vow if I am not a virgin and have cohabitation I die a violent death. @gsbslut your turn to vow your so called housemate that you have sex with is not your lover.