• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Opposition Rules SG, SG Women Will Become Maids in Foriegn Countries...

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
His words are as true as the gospel.

Once upon a time, a lot of sinkies believed in such gospel truth but when FTsh started flooding in and sinkies became jobless, debt ridden, kicked out of HDB flats by mortgagee banks, they knew what is true and what is not. Ignoramus continues to believe in such gospel truth.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!

Lee Kuan Yew

Alamak, to this day you still worship the Old Fart? He got us into this mess and you still think he is the hero? Please open your eyes lah. We were his guinea pigs to soothe his big ego. He claimed the glory but look what is left of us? This is a country that needs a hinterland to survive and the reality is setting in. But the PAP continues to be in a state of denial, thus experimenting with all sorts of policies that other countries have spurned. What do we have now? A country with 40 percent of the population comprising population. And the foreigners call the shots. The government continues to sell us out ...the first is to the Indians by giving India unlimited access to dump their people here to take away jobs from sinkees.

Old Fart can't close his mouth nowadays because he is so stunned by the damage he has wrought on us.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!

Lee Kuan Yew

You call our government competent? Competent in fleecing us. Competent in hiding the true picture of our nation's finances from us. Competent in sucking up to India and China.

They are totally INCOMPETENT in looking after the interests of sinkees.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
With PAP and strong opposition, all citizens would be much better off than now.
See the result after having 60.1% votes in last GE, lots of pro-citizen policies were raining down.
What if PAP get 50.5% votes in next GE???

What if the PAP get 20% of the vote?

Singaporeans will then get back their own country, and whatever is left in their CPF.