• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If John Mccain become the President, how will he solve the financial crisis?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as 2000 proved, elections do matter, and there was a difference between Al Gore and Bush back then. Now, eight years later, there's still significant differences between Obama and McCain. Some are not that obvious, but as I said in regards to Palin two months ago, its often these not-obvious differences that counts a lot in the years to come.

Watch out for Ralph Nader....he will spoil the whole show...lol..

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
i neber said Obama's wrong i am just expressing my observation...hehe...i support Obama more than the old fart, who would probably drop dead after serving for a few years....do you know the pressures of being the US president?

before they become one, they have black hairs, after they serve a term or 2, became white...lol..

True enough. :cool:

I apologise sincerely if I offended you somehow.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah .... like I said very much earlier .... McCain and Palin's facial "Ci Sun Bark Jee" never complements ... that's why sure lose one !!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh jesus. Go ahead, get yourself more rope to hang yourself. I can't be bothered honouring you with a proper reply. Such pathetic ignorance should be scorned and not condoned.

No substance to reply give this kind of white flag run away. Go read their campaign sites, then digest first.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
No substance to reply give this kind of white flag run away. Go read their campaign sites, then digest first.

Go to 3:20 to 3:24 of this video for my response. :cool: :rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCFLh372jOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DCFLh372jOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama win, he will up taxes and force more companies to become insolvent, then blame the people for being greedy for health insurance.

Between McCain's straight forward screw you and Obama's screw your backside twice, better take McCain.

where do you get your information from? this is the first i heard obama will "raise taxes"

raise on who? people or corporations? he wants to increase the tax on oil companies and thier record profits - its what the american people want.

as for people, as long as your AGI on your 1040 is below 250K USD no one will see taxes increases - you will in fact see a tax decrease.

and this includes CAPTIAL GAINS TAXES. as long as your AGI is below 250K, your capital gains taxes will remain the same at 15.1% as long as the assets were held for more than a year.

this situation applies to 95% of all american households, who will see a tax decrease.

McCain wants to lower taxes even more - but both Obama and McCain will in effect lower taxes in the US where taxes are already very low to begin with

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
where do you get your information from? this is the first i heard obama will "raise taxes"

the republicans have a history of screwing up the country's debts. and the democrats have to fix it every time...

where can they get the money this time to fix the problem without raising taxes?

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the republicans have a history of screwing up the country's debts. and the democrats have to fix it every time...

where can they get the money this time to fix the problem without raising taxes?

both campaigns are promising tax cuts - a recent report shows the Obama plan will increase the US deficit to 12 trillion and the McCain plan will increase the deficit to 14 trillion. Both are effective tax cuts

to pay for the cuts obama will cut programs and pork barrel spending and MCain will raise/create new taxes such as McCain's new health benefit tax.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like macain

but i am scare that he die in his term and palin take over as president of USA

i mean

it will be HELL on earth

she is even dumber than bush

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for Ralph Nader....he will spoil the whole show...lol..

Nah. The opinion polls show that Nader- and Bob Barr- are taking more votes from McCain than Obama. With both also in the running, Obama benefits.

But it'd not be in the scale of Ross Perot in 1992, though.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
both campaigns are promising tax cuts - a recent report shows the Obama plan will increase the US deficit to 12 trillion and the McCain plan will increase the deficit to 14 trillion. Both are effective tax cuts

to pay for the cuts obama will cut programs and pork barrel spending and MCain will raise/create new taxes such as McCain's new health benefit tax.

Well, we have to see what's going on. Obama's plan would increase the deficit if:

1. The economy doesn't recover fast enough, and grow enough to increase tax collection from rich CEOs and upper middle class folks.

2. the Iraqi war goes on a lot longer because of unforeseen circumstances.

But Obama has planned to put it more money into improving the crumbling public infrastructure around the country and into education in all levels, and into tax subsidies for green and biotech companies and basic government R&D. So these programs, if some of them are affordable, are justifications for a bit more spending.

In contrast, McCain thinks that as long as the Bush tax cuts are retained, and people are allowed to find their own health care plan, get their own school vouchers- and die if they can't- the economy will grow, and somehow public infrastructure will be fixed, and there will be somehow, out of nowhere, a bunch of new generation scientists and mathematicians will come up like mushrooms.

I think we know who's the better leader.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mccain if elected doesn't care, corporations will still be in power in USA politics.
And will continue. The poor working class will continue their tribulation.
Mccain will either continue to be a pawn and mole with significant funding and backing from corporations.
The President of United States shall remain the facilitator of rich corporations.

Obama looks set to forever remaining optimistic like the forever high-school leaver of the first 5 years .
Idealistic . You are nothing without backing .

Ron Paul unfortunately never given the air-time !
Imagine if you are a simple genius but what people sees you as misguided individual. I will say to him he is worth much more to be at somewhere else.
If american fails to see even that the passion and straight shooter that one in Singapore such as myself can see in him.

Then I think American is doomed to obilvilion. Much deserved.

American's politics has become like some reality TV entertainment !