• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if i were to be the PM....

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cpf thingy is very funny.

WHY NO ONE VOICE OUT ABOUT GETTING BACK THEIR LIFE SAVING WHEN IT'S DULY DUE?

why let the gahmen confirm that we are very bad at managing our own savings? obviously something is not right with the gahmen for delaying our cpf refunds and even bigger not right that nation remains silent and bo chap.

strange country we are all living in!

No one voice why World Press Freedom Index, we are the 154th for many years..?

We should ask the PM to lower this to below 100 in 5 years and below 50 in another 5 years..

This should be his KPI....and not juggle GDP figures to outshine his father.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were to be the PM, I will make sure Leetahbar be my DPM... When I retired, I will make sure Leetahbar will be the PM and my son will be the DPM... And Leetahbar need to make sure when he retired, he had to make my son the PM and his son to be the DPM... And both of us hope that this will go on and on until the country peoples are unhappy about it and vote our party out...

Than this same game will be play by the new party which take over us!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We should ask the PM the lower this to below 100 in 5 years and below 50 in another 5 years..

Why ask anything?

KICK OUT THOSE PAP BASTARDS IN 2016
NO MORE OF THEIR SCREWING AND FUCKING OF US FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURES

KICK THEM ALL OUT

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

We should ask the PM to lower this to below 100 in 5 years and below 50 in another 5 years..

gdp is a con index to reason for increase of salaries, namely theirs to another obscener level

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were to be the PM, I will make sure Leetahbar be my DPM... When I retired, I will make sure Leetahbar will be the PM and my son will be the DPM... And Leetahbar need to make sure when he retired, he had to make my son the PM and his son to be the DPM... And both of us hope that this will go on and on until the country peoples are unhappy about it and vote our party out...

Than this same game will be play by the new party which take over us!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
n

very good idea! so the next PM would be another pinky's son, probably snow white.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ask anything?

KICK OUT THOSE PAP BASTARDS IN 2016
NO MORE OF THEIR SCREWING AND FUCKING OF US FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURES

KICK THEM ALL OUT

they must ve done something during every guy's NS stint which they find it difficult not to get screwed daily by them.