• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If CPF Is A Con-Scheme, Jolly Well Don't Contribute

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read many losers n failures trying to find faults n negative about the govt n come out with extreme excuses like CPF...

Anyone has a choice to choose not to contribute to CPF even to the extent of not paying taxs to IRAS... Just move out of SG n work overseas for yourself then you dun need to contribute to either one of the agency n the money will be safely in your hand.

If one is still not satisfied, why dun walk up to any minister during the People's Meeting Session n tell our dear minister that CPF is a con-scheme!!!

Creating all sorts of lies over in the internet doesn't help the fact that PAP will not be replace in 2016!!!

If anyone thinks that the CPF is a ponzi scheme n so on, make a police report or walk down to any neighbourhood to bring the matter up to any minister's... If one still don't have the guts can jolly well use the coward method of hiding behind a computer to sent out an email to our PM about this matter...

Don't just scream like a CROW... ACTIONS PLEASE!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about 'Troll and bastard' or ..

Retard and twit? LoL

How about an episode of "noble mothers vs your bitchy mother".... Ha Ha Ha Ha .....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:..... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Thank You for your joke... Another joke of the day!!!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read many losers n failures trying to find faults n negative about the govt n come out with extreme excuses like CPF...

Anyone has a choice to choose not to contribute to CPF even to the extent of not paying taxs to IRAS... Just move out of SG n work overseas for yourself then you dun need to contribute to either one of the agency n the money will be safely in your hand.

Would your sister and mother like me to leave Singapore after I have fucked them?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you be happier if I left Singapore after I fucked your mother and sisters? What your choice? your mother first or your sisters?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would your sister and mother like me to leave Singapore after I have fucked them?

Why wanna prove yourself to be a fool in this forum???

Female members of your family like your mother n wife goes out to the street to be a whore, you mean you also wanna blamed the PAP for that???

If your mother, sister or your wife wants to degrade themselves to the level of a street whore n act as a Public Toilet for any man on the street you mean is the fault of the govt as well???

Sometimes i really pity out poor govt, your mother work as a street whore to raise a nurdy n retarded kid like you n yet at the end of the day, the govt get the blamed for it!!!

Hey, go home ask your mother to open her legs more to earn more money to cure your impotency before you even boast you can "F" here n "F" there...

Maybe i've mistaken, a Eunuch like you n Escher dun even need to cure, you guys are just Eunuch n dun even know what is sex pleasure!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you be happier if I left Singapore after I fucked your mother and sisters? What your choice? your mother first or your sisters?

Actually it's really pathetic for an Eunuch to come into a forum to find sex pleasure just for self-console!!!

Hey, why not tell us did you ever blamed your mum for bringing you to this world without BALLZ n being an Eunuch???? LOL.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow... I really find that SBF is more interesting than watching a circus, an Eunuch coming to the internet forum to look for sexual pleasure.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Ask your mum do you have BALLZ first before you even boast....

Lastly, there's one way to over-come your sex urge since you're an Eunuch.... In Ancient China time, Eunuch have to lick the holes of those concubines that the emperor doesn't wanna have sex with...

Maybe you can ask your mother or sister or even your wife (i wonder if any woman wants an eunuch) to open their legs n allow you to lick n smell their smelly holes!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Another joke of the day....