• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Idiot guide to those who are ready to walk into the delusional tunnel

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, and it still does not change the fact that DIVA believes in the evolution fairy tale that a frog can turn into a prince. LOL!

Lolzzzz!!! I don't believe in nonsense like you so don't bring me to your standard . Lolzzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to see you taking pride in your stupidity . Cheers .

Its ok to be called a fool because of my belief in God. Atheist call me fool is no biggie, like farting through the mouth. But God calls the atheist a fool, now that's a real biggie!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go learn what atheism is lah, epic failed DIVA. You are a laughing stock for atheism. LOL!

Proof us that atheism believes that the universe came from nothing . Opps I almost forgotten that silly people like you don't need any evidence to back up your claims .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok to be called a fool because of my belief in God. Atheist call me fool is no biggie, like farting through the mouth. But God calls the atheist a fool, now that's a real biggie!

Whahhahaha thanks for showing us how stupid you are . Willing to get humiliated for the sake of your invisible man ? No wonder there's ppl dying for the name of their cult , so you are one of them ? By the way there's no god mr Christian terrorist . Lolzz

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof us that atheism believes that the universe came from nothing . Opps I almost forgotten that silly people like you don't need any evidence to back up your claims .

Proof so glaring that DIVA does not even know what atheism is. LOL! And wants to be spoon fed. Yep, i know more about atheism than you do. Shame on you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Proof so glaring that DIVA does not even know what atheism is. LOL! And wants to be spoon fed. Yep, i know more about atheism than you do. Shame on you.

As usual You can claims anything you like without showing any proof . You are disgrace to mankind . If you think telling more lies will make it look real then you are wrong mr delusional .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual You can claims anything you like without showing any proof . You are disgrace to mankind . If you think telling more lies will make it look real then you are wrong mr delusional .

LOL!!! Every post of yours is proof that you are just a DIVA!!!!