• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'd ban cigarettes if I could - KBW

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up cigi/pack by $10 and up the cigi selling permit by tripple.
Every 6 month up cigi price $5/pack.
Slowly there will be less smoker. After 3 year then just totally ban it. No licence for selling tobacco/cigi. Only can buy in certain location total profit when into healtcare . Only can buy one cartoon/10 pack at a time by then one pack cigi is $50(min buy 10 pack mean $500).
Price and trouble to buy the cigi will also deter major smoker by at least 90%.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, he prefers smokers to continue inhaling the 4 thousand chemicals and contribute the decline of their health.

Election time is here, the MIW's are so convern with our well beings, you believe all these??. The healtcare system is now listed in clusters, each cluster id a business unit, what do you think business unit does?, play 'tic, tac, toe'?, No! they are money spinning unit.

Smoker's contribute to taxes, which in return pay Cowbunga salary, and cough madly contribute to the health care system cluster...they are revenue genarators... ha ha ha :biggrin:

Might as well ban PROSTITUTION also?, it promotes sexually transmitted dieseas which is a bane to productivity & AIDS also.

Now it is election time....WE CARE FOR YOU!:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Khaw not telling the 100% truth - u ban ciggys - which you could if you want jus like how, with a stroke of the pen and the parliment, ban chewing gum.,

U cannot ban ciggy simply bcos you will lose a great proportion of the FTs that breath nicotine like air ! These so called FTs, creative juices, CEOs, CFOs, and whatever Os, that helm the MNCS, GLCs...

N the tariffs from tobacco ... raise GST to 30% to recover perhaps?

hi there

1. red, bingo!
2. cow is talking cock.
3. there is a drop of monies and income if to ban cigarettes.
4. tobacco tariff is some easy cash.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's talking cock. Just ban it. I used to be a smoker and I quit. Nothing so hard about it. Just wake up one morning and decide not to buy another pack, that's it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hard liquor and beer are more harmful to society, PAP should have the courage to ban it.
i want to see them do it
cigarette too, ban them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banning ciggies will just lead to a black market for it. There will always be smokers like there will always be alcoholics and drug abusers. Also, there are powerful lobbyists (philip morris, british american tobacco company) in America that will not allow this to happen in Singapore, whom US has an FTA with. Look at how the ban on chewing gum was revoked after the US-Singapore FTA was signed. That did not make Wrigley's significantly more money but they just buay song chewing gum was totally banned here.

Cow, don't distract people from the real issue. Can you just do you job properly and lower medical costs?

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
cigirattes is a very big mass killing product

the big lie - they mis direct you with to ban or not issue. The most important truth is have you realised that cigirattes is the ONLY mass consumer product that is allowed non full disclosure of its content. Meaning these major corporation (tying in with medical institutional leaders as they never fight for the rights of the consumer to release the ingridents) can put all sorts of chemical retardation that will slowly create all sorts of chronic illness that wont kill you off so easily. If its just simple ingredients then why go all the trouble to lobby world wide and make politicians give special grant to hide their full content? mother fuckers against human rights!!! cheat young one and hook old timers.

cigirattes make money for - politician, doctors, cigi makers, coffee shop and NTUC, shipping bosses, plantation.

its a cabal of evil men. cigirattes is major business, dont think its a small sector. as a former smoker I have come to realise as a men you have to own up you have been tricked and try to win back your health for yourself and loved ones. screw these evil fuckers!!!!!

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo, i noticed cooleo has a lot of this kind of pictures, keeping them as your own reminder izzit???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

all these pics are the trademark of fuckwarezone. from this i confirm they posted in fuckwarezone as well

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
another hope for smokers out there. You can actually recover if you stop smoking. The body will take a few months depending on your diet, to revert back to normal.

The body will hate the smell of smoke and not be tempted!!! this is a shocking truth that I have experience. mentally dont always give ciigrattes as a stress reliever excuse. actually other things like fruits and excerise is so much better. learn to explore more food supplies out there in the world that actually give you more kick then the "stone out" cigiratte feeling.

The body is strong, the longer you dont smoke the more you will forget about it and it becomes easier to leave your habit. but for those old timers. sori I think the damage may be irreversible. middle age still got cahnce.

sstang

Chewing gum was around for a long time also, but kena banned...
Shisha not around for a long time but allowed...
FLs around for a long time also, but kena banned...
MIWs' astronomical salaries not around for a long time but allowed...

what is Cowabunga talking? Must be election time. lots of Fallen Talents smoke and lots of Customs revenue, that's why cigarettes still not banned lah...simple...!!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that cow guy is really so concerned, he should really take a look at the real helath costs. with avergae insurance of 100k, may not be enough for cancer.