• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iconic Members of our Forum

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
@escher and his piano wire.

1633671317714.png

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have contributed nothing. All I'm good at is making flippant and inane remarks that do nothing to improve society.

In the old days I was a member of the grammar police but I gave that up a long time ago.
I try to be the Spelling Police, but failed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai thanks but mai lah KNN this leeminds my uncle of last time before my uncle became a wise men always last in the class with cream of crops although his leesults are still top when compared to other low ses classes the class saboed him by nominating him to be the prefects and let the whole school do voting and end up my uncle leeceived verlee few votes KNN xia suay KNN