• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ICA : Each PR application ''carefully assesed based on its own Merits''.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bullfrog said:
Precisely. These shitskins are taking over our playgrounds, badminton courts by making so much noise that they are scaring off everybody. Since they come with the whole village, how can that be called replacement? They cant even feed themselves!

I believe not all are given PR status. Some are on family visit visa, although long ones.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
I'm not. I'm asking whether there religion is a factor. It shouldn't be. Neither should "race". If it is, I want to know about it.

Still harping on the Muslim conspiracy? Even if it is there, it cannot be written down in black and white.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original posted by Funguy

PRC Bank Exec

Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand. (Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 250 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
She: How??? Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where? Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx Age: 25 Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look) Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so) BBBJ: Yes for me FJ: 9 (good moaning) Painting: Yes for me CIM: No AR: No AJ: No Attitude: Very anticipating Damage: 250 / 1shot Overall: Good RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ICA, lanjiao understand? PR is automatically *offered* to foreigners (professionals) who have worked and lived here for a few years. The fastest record I know is barely 2+ years, most will take a bit longer to obtain the PR.

The foreigners only need to notify the ICA that they accept the PR offer, and ICA would take care of the rest. There is no need for a formal application. It is like a pre-approved credit card sent to your mailbox.

I know quite a number of foreign professionals who have obtained their PR this way. ICA, please do not try and twist the truth. Do not try to smoke us and think we were born yesterday.