• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iamnobody's housemate

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
PIZZAZm.gif

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
y'all very notty. me preparing to go pick this troublesome woman up at national stadium...knn...but I did have my revenge this morning on that bitchy woman. i irritated her. i asked her "why you always buy and eat expensive salad when you can eat free grass by the roadside.?" :roflmao:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
y'all very notty. me preparing to go pick this troublesome woman up at national stadium...knn...but I did have my revenge this morning on that bitchy woman. i irritated her. i asked her "why you always buy and eat expensive salad when you can eat free grass by the roadside.?" :roflmao:
you'd better hurry

now enCore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she angry liao after i disturb her just now. now got to prepare salad dinner of kale, tomatoes, almonds, onions etc to placate her. otherwise will niam me.nonstop tonight then i cannot do my work in peace
and she says she want to drink pineapple fresh juice this morning. just now I already bought 2 pineapples @$1each at one of the hdb.shop and hurom juice almost a litre of pineapple juice (store in fridge now). hope the pineapple is sour one :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
don't know why when I preserve the green mango last time.is green colour one now after a.few days of preservation in air tight container turn yellow. :thumbsdown: