• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IAF strikes 150 Hamas tunnels, bunkers

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 72 virgin is clearly made up by western media and in protracted periods of time insulted the intellect of the Hamas.

Look at it this way, during the period of time. China has become the 2nd most powerful economic power. Powerful military.

Look at Hamas... Still a rat and low ses Being...
2560px-World-iq-map-lynn-2002.svg.png

That is why the above map is real

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because the descendants of those people have more claim to that land than Jews.
As the Torah forbids them to have a homeland too.

Those people aren't arabs nor moslems. But you plan on borrowing their name to help the moslem arab fakestinians steal Israel?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those people aren't arabs nor moslems. But you plan on borrowing their name to help the moslem arab fakestinians steal Israel?
Unlike you who is ashamed to use your ancestors name and had to adopt a western name, my name has no Arab or middle east influence.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlike you who is ashamed to use your ancestors name and had to adopt a western name, my name has no Arab or middle east influence.

Look at my name again. In contrast, nearly all muuds have arabic names and celebrate exclusive mohammedan arab festivities, all unrelated to actual muud culture

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel's claim to Gaza is the old testament, which is a series of stories full of contradictions pieced together by a group of people that nobody knew. Whatever, Israel is killing Palestinians with a vengeance; as many as they can, the younger the better before the world get in order to stop them. Those who supports Israel should be ashamed of themselves