• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed....

jw5

Loyal
Re: I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed...

oh yah hor... but this one shown to the door must march a little longer :o:o:o

should start thinking of suitable slogans for his impending keluar baris.
how about this for a start: "YOG!"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: I woke up to read the Straits Times on the WP/NEA saga.......got disappointed...

think this one is good... "bar top dancing!"
or this one better... "kopitiam! food court! restaurant!"

jw5

Loyal

think this one is good... "bar top dancing!"
or this one better... "kopitiam! food court! restaurant!"

how about "ponding!"
ok, he didn't say that but his subordinate did, so considered on his watch......................

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

self-inflicted! ...

jw5

Loyal

bestest!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

"bestest" will be the slogan for another fellow who will keluar baris in 2016. but likely to be self inflicted and with a lot of clownish tears. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

"bestest" will be the slogan for another fellow who will keluar baris in 2016. but likely to be self inflicted and with a lot of clownish tears. :biggrin:

would he ride away in a high horse with a cape and mask?

jw5

Loyal

would he ride away in a high horse with a cape and mask?

high horses won't go near him since they tend to be more discerning, despite being snooty............ :wink:

he won't remember the cape and the mask, he will be so busy shedding tears and deluding himself and everyone else into thinking how much he will mis everyone and how much he will be missed. there might be more FB than AB where this chap is concerned, nobody can be so oblivious and cunning at the same time, it's just not humanly possible....................

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

One look at him u can immediately tell he is a PAP balls carrier.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with supporting a political party that has done so much good for the country.

The people who should be condemned are those who show no appreciation for what the PAP has done for all of us.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope there will be more interesting news on Monday, KNN that vivian definition of having a dialogue is admit you are wrong, make amends, and I'll talk to you. Really want to tell him :oIo: