• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will not let you out of my sight Tin Pei Ling!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling Dear all, again, thank you for your comments and interest.

Firstly, I would like to reiterate the importance of respect. Again, we can agree to disagree. If one disagrees with another person, it is alright to express it but please refrain from personal criticisms, derisive remarks and name calling. One may be free to express his/ her opinions, but others also have the right to be respected. This should apply to “both sides” (if there are sides to be taken).

What the fuck do you know about the meaning of respect? Being respectful? To your Lee family masters or to us, the citizens of Singapore?

Secondly, my team and I had cooperated with the authorities throughout the investigation. We take this very seriously and steps have been taken to prevent such a situation from happening again. The investigation itself had been rigorous with statements and evidences from various sources taken into consideration. Therefore, I seek those who have doubts to not undermine the integrity of our system.

Why do you need to hide behind a team to explain yourself?
Are you a child below consent age who is not legally liable for a crime committed?
Why must it be a "we" taking it seriously?
Are others involved in managing your facebook account?
How do you know that the investigation conducted was "rigorous"?
On what premise did you base on that those who have doubts are undermining the integrity of our system..in your own words?

Thirdly, Denise is a real person. I am commenting on this to clarify now as the investigation has concluded. Denise was meant to help with uploading of photos only. It was an unintentional mistake when she posted that comment. She has never done this before and hence, did not realise that her comment will appear in my name instead. She is my friend and I hope there will be no more disrespectful comments about her.

Denise help you upload photographs only? So had you breached any election laws or FB regulations? You took advantage of a loophole, sly little cunt you! Pray tell me while twiddling with your FB account, how and why she, Denise He can post that stuff on cooling off day? Is she a child like you too?

Fourthly, with the exception of the said comment posted on Cooling Off day, I have been the author of the notes, status updates and comments posted on this page.

Admission of guilt? Too bad, the law is behind you and your masters hor?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Fourthly, with the exception of the said comment posted on Cooling Off day, I have been the author of the notes, status updates and comments posted on this page."

What a co-incidence, Ling Ling, what a co-incidence. This reminds me of the story of the burglar who was caught - this was my first time.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Fourthly, with the exception of the said comment posted on Cooling Off day, I have been the author of the notes, status updates and comments posted on this page."

What a co-incidence, Ling Ling, what a co-incidence. This reminds me of the story of the burglar who was caught - this was my first time.

hi there

1. bro, good one1
2. probably, the next time she will blah that she is still some virgin, tight and firm too.
3. silence is always golden, sheep never learn.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daft !

This is a NON issue. It's NOT important at all because by arresting her, PAP will still be strong with more FTs becoming fake 'citizens' to vote you out. Meaning ? No more NSP, WP still stuck in Teochew sites, SDP still going around in vain ... My thought you have known by now. Don't fear the scalpel and get rid of the tumor !

[video=youtube;TSbc1bv5ReE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbc1bv5ReE[/video]

So, are you going to shoot and pull the trigger like a man or ...

[video=youtube;m5N4csdLsfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N4csdLsfg[/video]

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the transcript came from? TPL FB?

Where else? Only in FB can she shirk responsibilities from the boo boos that she excretes on a regular basis by attributing them to a "we". How many reputation points you think the Old Man had given her?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where else? Only in FB can she shirk responsibilities from the boo boos that she excretes on a regular basis by attributing them to a "we". How many reputation points you think the Old Man had given her?
Dun think have points, but maybe countless fucks, LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the losers who couldn't string 5 words in the Internet managed to make her an utter fool and at the same time lampoon her from pillar to post. I can't recall anyone made to look a incompetent idiot on any media to such an extent. So much so that the previous PM blamed the loss of vote share to her specifically and even began to distance himself from her.

Which imbecile would suggest not going to Universal Park with her parents as a regret when asked about national issues. The only consolation is that losers who can't string 5 words on the Internet was helped tremendously by her.

I am sure Pei Ling cares about what a bunch of losers who can hardly string together 5 words write on the internet.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the case so resemble that of "Gay Chao Hui and his Filipino wife Rachelle Ann Beguia".
Why do these highly educated people allow other to post as themselves ?
With such thing going on, do you believe in the feed back to MP on facebook ....is that the real face behind the screen ?
At the first sign of trouble , responsibility will be push away like a taiji master.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her points definitely lesser then the clown who wears orange garb in this forum .....:eek::biggrin:

williamwindsor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the losers who couldn't string 5 words in the Internet managed to make her an utter fool and at the same time lampoon her from pillar to post. I can't recall anyone made to look a incompetent idiot on any media to such an extent. So much so that the previous PM blamed the loss of vote share to her specifically and even began to distance himself from her.

Which imbecile would suggest not going to Universal Park with her parents as a regret when asked about national issues. The only consolation is that losers who can't string 5 words on the Internet was helped tremendously by her.

I can barely read what you are writing because your English is so poor. How about taking some English classes and then coming back? By then Pei Ling will most likely still be an MP and you will most probably still writing illegible nonsense.

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could you write that in English? I don't read Mandarin.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firstly, I would like to reiterate the importance of respect. Again, we can agree to disagree. If one disagrees with another person, it is alright to express it but please refrain from personal criticisms, derisive remarks and name calling. One may be free to express his/ her opinions, but others also have the right to be respected. This should apply to “both sides” (if there are sides to be taken).

What the fuck do you know about the meaning of respect? Being respectful? To your Lee family masters or to us, the citizens of Singapore?

Secondly, my team and I had cooperated with the authorities throughout the investigation. We take this very seriously and steps have been taken to prevent such a situation from happening again. The investigation itself had been rigorous with statements and evidences from various sources taken into consideration. Therefore, I seek those who have doubts to not undermine the integrity of our system.

Are you a child below consent age who is not legally liable for a crime committed?
On what premise did you base on that those who have doubts are undermining the integrity of our system..in your own words?

Thirdly, Denise is a real person. I am commenting on this to clarify now as the investigation has concluded. Denise was meant to help with uploading of photos only. It was an unintentional mistake when she posted that comment. She has never done this before and hence, did not realise that her comment will appear in my name instead. She is my friend and I hope there will be no more disrespectful comments about her.

Denise help you upload photographs only? So had you breached any election laws or FB regulations? You took advantage of a loophole, sly little cunt you! Pray tell me while twiddling with your FB account, how and why she, Denise He can post that stuff on cooling off day? Is she a child like you too?

Fourthly, with the exception of the said comment posted on Cooling Off day, I have been the author of the notes, status updates and comments posted on this page.

The cheebye bitch deleted the thread from her FB account!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fucking breastless bitch deleted the above from her FB account!