• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i was caught masturbating by my girlfriend and she asks me...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
who was i thinking of her when jerking off? i said of course is her but she didn't believe me and she insisted that i was thinking of someone else and wanted to know who. she said she wouldn't be angry if I tell her the truth. and so i told her i was thinking of her best friend in spaghetti strap and her big boobs and was imagining pulling her top off, licking and squeezing her best friend's boobs and then piaking her while she screamed wild. my girlfriend became angry ans called me a bloody fucking bastard. i replied to say that she said she wouldn't get upset if i told her the truth and why she was now upset over my honest confession. she said i can think of any chiobu but not her best friend.

why? no logic right? am i wrong? simply cannot understand woman. say no angry then get angry. knn.