• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was an RC Chairman

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wao that's my dream job leh !!!

But hor I don't think is worth as I see many events were held during the week end that mean all my week end burn.
What is $300 from Town Council when I can go out with mei mei.

btw why was ST complaining about no one use a knife to force him to be RC Chairman mah.
Not happy just resign lor.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen a lot of old gingers trooping out of RC gathering..some so over the hills...you gotta see...60 going to 70, wearing MINI dress, earrings & make up & dye pink hair...That is RC...:biggrin:

best to leave this hunting ground as it's right up Marjo john's alley, the laukuaybu hunter for parachute undies:smile:.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on particulars you furnished, it is unlikely that you took office during the founding years of early 1980's

During that time where got annual PA grant of $1000
PC earns its keep by collecting old newspaper n clothing...... depriving rag n bone men of their livelihood

When MP coming, PAP branch guys will come in provide this n that plus pressure HDB to do more..........

Absolutely no guidance as to what to be done & how to get things........ just like an orphan of MP trying to do his best. Come GE time you will be dragged in even though you are not PAP member.........MP in the house 2 house round will use you as a hello kitty to the residents most of whom know you better than the once a blue moon mP....... after a few years of repaying my debt to society I quitted in disgust.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on particulars you furnished, it is unlikely that you took office during the founding years of early 1980's

During that time where got annual PA grant of $1000
PC earns its keep by collecting old newspaper n clothing...... depriving rag n bone men of their livelihood

When MP coming, PAP branch guys will come in provide this n that plus pressure HDB to do more..........

Absolutely no guidance as to what to be done & how to get things........ just like an orphan of MP trying to do his best. Come GE time you will be dragged in even though you are not PAP member.........MP in the house 2 house round will use you as a hello kitty to the residents most of whom know you better than the once a blue moon mP....... after a few years of repaying my debt to society I quitted in disgust.

bro, was your nom-de-plume based on the above? I had my fair share of these cock-suckers and arse-lickers after being "drafted" to the RC from my CD days to set-up the defence shelters and programmes, sadly the shelters are now used as store rooms to hold new water cartons, flags, buntings, rc stuff etc if not rented out. The way these rc people stepped over each other was simply disgusting, more-so when the MP was a minister where they worshipped the ground he stepped on.......

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, was your nom-de-plume based on the above? I had my fair share of these cock-suckers and arse-lickers after being "drafted" to the RC from my CD days to set-up the defence shelters and programmes, sadly the shelters are now used as store rooms to hold new water cartons, flags, buntings, rc stuff etc if not rented out. The way these rc people stepped over each other was simply disgusting, more-so when the MP was a minister where they worshipped the ground he stepped on.......

Once after graduation I had a letter from PMO asking me to join. How to say " no". Ignored it. Had a second letter, ignored it. Nothing heard after that. Probably blacklisted for life. I was a civic conscious guy and quite willing to serve the community but my stomach was not strong enough to be around these fakers for long periods.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once after graduation I had a letter from PMO asking me to join. How to say " no". Ignored it. Had a second letter, ignored it. Nothing heard after that. Probably blacklisted for life. I was a civic conscious guy and quite willing to serve the community but my stomach was not strong enough to be around these fakers for long periods.

actually, if I wanted to be in the civil service, that was what I wud have done. It was de rigueur to be in a grassroots orgn to further your career as a snr offr, esp in the uniformed grps - be it ccmc, cmc, rc or the sports associations eg SLTA , Dragon Boat Assn where Kesavan Soon started the ball rolling and made it successful, Archery etc. Decided that it wasn't for me and told them to go fuck themselves silly and I'm much more aware when someone tries to suck up and give them a wide berth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same way as they worshipped his mahjong skills. :biggrin:

tumblr_mc5z4qoioB1qkh2c6o1_500.jpg