• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to complain – my family held captive by fundamentalists for 10 minutes

bercampur

Alfrescian
Loyal
A family member hospitalized, some relatives visiting this afternoon suddenly a bunch of fundamentalists barged into the ward singing christmas and religious songs there was no where to run for my family members and we had no choice and forced to listen to these regions songs. Like this also can? After singing came to shake our hands against our will and I wonder hands haram or not.

Like this can complain?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A family member hospitalized, some relatives visiting this afternoon suddenly a bunch of fundamentalists barged into the ward singing christmas and religious songs there was no where to run for my family members and we had no choice and forced to listen to these regions songs. Like this also can? After singing came to shake our hands against our will and I wonder hands haram or not.

Like this can complain?

Since Amos was charged for offending the feelings of religious bigots, why don't you make a police report that those religious bigots offended a free-thinker (or whatever other religion) like you?

If they are not charged, then there is a double standard in our society.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like this can complain?

You should say you have interest in their faith, they will belanja. Drinks and food explaining the goodness. And this will continue each week until either side has had enough.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like this can complain?

sing songs and hand shakes too boring for you?

you prefer kena headchop off? or gets blown apart? or getting bullets holes in your body?

then take your grievances to ISIS loh!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were your relatives beheaded? No? Then you should be thankful and just enjoy the free singing. :cool:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like this can complain?

Sounds like you were being held hostage at gun-points.

Come on , chill out !

It is the season of Christmas. Everyone is looking to cheer one another.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even though I am an atheist, at least I can appreciate the difference between a religion that has contributed to the modern world through missionary schools which taught science and mathematics among other things and one that has not.

[video=youtube;_z_bE6b-WiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z_bE6b-WiA[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though I am an atheist, at least I can appreciate the difference between a religion that has contributed to the modern world through missionary schools which taught science and mathematics among other things and one that has not.

They also contribute to the god fearing, money grubbing bureaucrats you see in the civil service. I say it is a net negative.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They also contribute to the god fearing, money grubbing bureaucrats you see in the civil service. I say it is a net negative.

All religions are net negative. Down to earth philosophy is the best. When the most powerful emperor sits on his throne, he does so on his ass, just like I do when I sit on my Ikea sofa!

[video=youtube;gXo70px_tNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXo70px_tNo[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Like this can complain?

TS, please tell us which hospital is that? SGH, NUH or Mt Alvernia?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since when has religion ever been interested in spreading science and mathematics?religion breaks every basic fundamental laws of math and science.and people who are intrinsically smart enough to excel in math and science will naturally reject religion.u need to stop now u peddler of bullshit and jerusalem falsehoods.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since when has religion ever been interested in spreading science and mathematics?religion breaks every basic fundamental laws of math and science.and people who are intrinsically smart enough to excel in math and science will naturally reject religion.u need to stop now u peddler of bullshit and jerusalem falsehoods.

I did not say that they are interested in spreading science and mathematics. The missionary schools are primarily interested in souls, but just as there are rice and sex christians (the nuns in video beat Sun Ho hands down), there are also education christians. Like all forms of bribery, the acceptee is just as guilty as the offeror, but hey that is human nature and it ain't gonna go away anytime soon. However, the net effect turned out to be positive decades or centuries later, which is not to say that Christians or any other religion for that matter did not in the meantime do evil things in the name of God.

Religion is first and foremost a political tool - better to control the ignorant masses - or as Napoleon would put it, otherwise there will be nothing truly as effective (human law is a poor substitute) to prevent the poor from murdering the rich.

Since it is a necessity, because of the human condition, therefore it is better to let it exist and for there to be a plurality of religions, in other words, competition. For without the Reformation, there would not have been any Counter Reformation, and corruption and perversion would have gone from bad to worse in the Catholic Church. It was because of Luther and his followers that missionary schools and other reforms came about and since it coincided with the Age of Discovery (more pagan souls in new lands to fight over) the Protestants also had to up their game. Too bad, there was no United Nations or Geneva Convention then, so lots of collateral damage was done.

Atheism or Agnosticism is for smart people like me. Religion is still necessary because the vast majority of the people are stupid or could be made to do stupid things by the power of the mob.

[video=youtube;NUMkcBctE7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUMkcBctE7c[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like this can complain?

it is obvious the faggot xtians have no respect for you and other religions. you should sue the hospital and these faggots for unlawful imprisonment and detention and all physiological comfort and discomfort caused by them.

ask for $2million compensation.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is obvious the faggot xtians have no respect for you and other religions. you should sue the hospital and these faggots for unlawful imprisonment and detention and all physiological comfort and discomfort caused by them.

ask for $2million compensation.

Wait for TS to name the hospital first.