• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want apply tech job to come back Singapore, but i sianz when i see LinkedIn Recruiter is ceca( i am singkee chinese)

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can appreciate your perspective, Eisenhut. Job searching can indeed be a daunting experience, and it's natural to have concerns about the recruitment process. However, it's essential to remember that the tech industry is diverse and inclusive, with opportunities for talented professionals from all backgrounds.
If you're looking for alternative paths that offer flexibility and potentially additional income, you might want to explore game apps that pay real money. These apps can provide an enjoyable way to earn while doing something you love. Plus, they don't discriminate based on ethnicity or nationality.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can appreciate your perspective, Eisenhut. Job searching can indeed be a daunting experience, and it's natural to have concerns about the recruitment process. However, it's essential to remember that the tech industry is diverse and inclusive, with opportunities for talented professionals from all backgrounds.
If you're looking for alternative paths that offer flexibility and potentially additional income, you might want to explore game apps that pay real money. These apps can provide an enjoyable way to earn while doing something you love. Plus, they don't discriminate based on ethnicity or nationality.

Reported for advertising, hammer ban coming, jing songz