• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Used to Hang SG Flag

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - I Used to Hang SG Flag</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>ckmpd <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-2 11:25 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 38) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18212.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I used to hang the Singapore flag in Aug every year and was proud to be a Singaporean.
I now dont hang the Singapore flag.
I know why.
Does the pap know why many loyal and proud singaporeans are no more proud of Singapore?
I used to shout and cheer for Singapore.
I dont shout and cheer for Singapore now.
Does the pap know why many singaporeans dont shout and cheer for Singapore now?

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 8/3/2009 2:27 am ET by ckmpd</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
now got so regulations to hang flag. any break of the rules can land you in trouble, fine and even jail. why do something with risks?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - I Used to Hang SG Flag</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>ckmpd <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-2 11:25 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 38) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18212.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I used to hang the Singapore flag in Aug every year and was proud to be a Singaporean.
I now dont hang the Singapore flag.
I know why.
Does the pap know why many loyal and proud singaporeans are no more proud of Singapore?
I used to shout and cheer for Singapore.
I dont shout and cheer for Singapore now.
Does the pap know why many singaporeans dont shout and cheer for Singapore now?

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 8/3/2009 2:27 am ET by ckmpd</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's not too late to repent! :p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
To help the poor with no money
The gov say they have to increase GST
But then they go and up their own salary
While the rest of us can only jiak loti...

To help the old with no money
They take our CPF and put into annuity
But then they say payout "NO GUARANTEE"
Alamak like that we still "MATI"...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this year is different sucker...from previous year :biggrin:

maybe the previous year sucker now also anti-PAP

That is a membership flag, only members, hang out the flag!..the previous sucker, may have lost the membership, no money to pay for fees...you think , it is free...

You don't pay money to buy at member's stores....you use food vouchers...you think..they will ask you..

"MEMBER"

That is why, this year, a new sucker is born!!:smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
To help the poor with no money
The gov say they have to increase GST
But then they go and up their own salary
While the rest of us can only jiak loti...

To help the old with no money
They take our CPF and put into annuity
But then they say payout "NO GUARANTEE"
Alamak like that we still "MATI"...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

1024-1.jpg
Almost like Robin Hood...rob the rich as well as the POOR to give to the poor.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wack that sucker!!!!

Hahaha, this is great!

Singapore is indeed a freak nation, if we qualify to be one.

We have Sinkies crowds that cheer AngMoh football team against our local team

We have to wack the sucker who display SG flag on national day.

Bloody LKY, what have you done to us you Traitor.