• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw Aunty farking Ah Neh FT today

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to my mum's place for dinner tonight. On my way back, saw this Aunty farking this Ah Neh FT woman 2 doors away with all the four letter words. That aunty live one floor down and she was complaining that this Ah Neh FT family was dragging the chairs, letting their kids jump on the floor the whole day, having visitors in the wee hours of the morning........... Aunty was really really very angry. Aunty said that whenever she go to complain to them, this farking ah neh family will lie that they were not at home at that time. Typical Ah Neh FT trait.

I think this house was owned by a PR, who had rented the place to to foreign workers and recently this AH Neh FT family. Whenever I pass by this house, there's always a stinky curry smell coming out of it. This was a peaceful neighborhood till these PRs and FT scums moved in.

Wife was telling me to mind my own business and I'm hearing only one side of the story. I told her off that If every Singaporean think like her and not stand up or help each other, this place is doomed esp when such incidents are happening on a daily basis. I will tell my mum about this incident tomorrow and will ask her to keep an eye on that neighbor. If the Aunty come up to make noise again, I will see what I can do to help this aunty.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if aunty comprain to wtf committee again they will tell aunty to sleep in the day when ah neh got no visitor

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just pour urine and throw shit at their doors, that will solve everything.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I share the auntie's pain.. Living near to an Ah Neh family from India is like mental torture.. I know because back in my parents's Tampines flat, we have a Pundek family as our next door neighbour.. Their kids are like wild monkeys, running around at the common corridors like hungry chimps, shouting loudly when playing.. It gets worse when the youngest son cry.. His ape like loud cries can be heard from the 1st floor..

Just few weeks ago, I visited my parents at their flat.. My wife was helping my mom with the laundry which she hang on the laundry metal stand placed at the common corridor outside.. Suddenly my wife called me out of the flat.. To my fucking iritation, I saw 2 baby prams being placed besides our laundry stand.. My mom was unable to hang her laundry due to the 2 prams.. The 2 prams belonged to the friends of the next door Pundek family.. There was a small gathering in their house that evening.. I muttered '' Pariahs'' and pushed away the baby prams by force and told my mom to just hang her laundry.. One of these Pariah chap then came out of the house and apologized and hurriedly put the prams near to their shoe rack just outside their flat door..

Stupid pariahs, who love doin things as they please.. There was an ample space for these Pundeks to place the baby prams to their side of the corridor, but these stupid Fucktards fuckingly purposely put it near to our laundry pole..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
578667_443515512348548_1800178025_n.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just pour urine and throw shit at their doors, that will solve everything.

the 'aroma' will be second nature to the occupant......

once at airport, the monyets were running loose and KPKB...as the male monyet was running in front of me...i tripped him..... the ang mo opposite gave me a thumbs up !

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am no ah neh lover but honestly, between the PRC, Ah Nehs and pinoys, I rather have the PRC and Ah Neh as neighbour.

PRC neighbour: At least can try to seduce the wife

Ah neh: Loves to KPKB but once you show them the middle finger or your fist, they will say sorry

Pinoy: Troublemaker. If there is ever a war, these people make good traitors.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no ah neh lover but honestly, between the PRC, Ah Nehs and pinoys, I rather have the PRC and Ah Neh as neighbour.

PRC neighbour: At least can try to seduce the wife

Ah neh: Loves to KPKB but once you show them the middle finger or your fist, they will say sorry

Pinoy: Troublemaker. If there is ever a war, these people make good traitors.

i have convinced my peers (with power vested in them) to 'let go' of pinoy as first priority for upcoming 'human resource relocation... no worries..