• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I promise to turn new leaf .. pls up me

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I promise to turn over new leaves.

I am not a God. I am a man.

please up me. i realize my mistake now.

Sorry OA. Sorry Samuel Leong for offending you.

I need your pts for fresh starts. Consider me a yellow ribbon campaign.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I promise to turn over new leaves.

I am not a God. I am a man.

please up me. i realize my mistake now.

Sorry OA. Sorry Samuel Leong for offending you.

I need your pts for fresh starts. Consider me a yellow ribbon campaign.
If you want points, work for it. Stop being a sinkie and expect freebies from the government all the time!
In Sbf, whether you are pro or anti PAP has no bearings on getting points.
Speak your mind and EARN for it.

If not, as Erotica said, pay 20 bucks!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not very nice to make fun of politicians names by assuming their identities.

especially those who has gone through the baptism of fire and challenge the authoritative regimes.

some respect must be given because they deserved it.

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why he got zapped so jialat over time. If he wants to turn over a new leaf, try a NEW nick. No difference as this nick has a history.

Your menatality again of creating new nicks to beg for points again show your lack of desire to improve and make contributions to SBF.

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your menatality again of creating new nicks to beg for points again show your lack of desire to improve and make contributions to SBF.

Old line....try to improve on this rhetoric, tiring stuff. You need to revamp yourself QUICKLY or you'll be passe. LOL.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old line....try to improve on this rhetoric, tiring stuff. You need to revamp yourself QUICKLY or you'll be passe. LOL.
Well, its your choice. Those who contribute has no fear. Those who troll for points like you should know that one day, govt handouts will cease. Good luck.

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, its your choice. Those who contribute has no fear. Those who troll for points like you should know that one day, govt handouts will cease. Good luck.

In your myopic stale mind, contribution means political threads either supporting PAP or anti-PAP. Not in my book. I'm much better than political low-life like you.

GET A FRIGGING LIFE, GOONDUSAMI.

lolol.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In your myopic stale mind, contribution means political threads either supporting PAP or anti-PAP. Not in my book. I'm much better than political low-life like you.

GET A FRIGGING LIFE, GOONDUSAMI.

lolol.
So be it.. goodbye...