• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byebye!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will it be a big surprise at all if the Tiong family disappears in the very near future? This will be after all the "black gold" had been transferred out of the local banking system, property and assets liquidated and Hermes belt given away.

ICA will be directed to render convenience to the Tiongs in every-way possible. Don't forget during the US continental airspace lock-down in the immediate aftermath of 911, the Osamas were allowed to fly out without hindrance courtesy of the US Government.

As for claims by the victims in the accident, a big fat hope is all they should carry if it that's what they think will be justice served. It won't happen. Not for the Malay motorbike rider. Not for the Japanese family of the taxi passenger. Not for the taxi driver Mr Cheng's family who will benefit from the public's sympathy and anger.

As for the PRC Tiananmen whore hostess, she can scream all the way from the Chinese Embassy to the Istana, she will not get a cent. More likely the Tiongs would have offered an amount of money that will shut her cocksucking mouth up by now.

Last but not least, Comfort Delgro will just write off the shit of a car Hyundai Sonata on instructions from the highest level of Sinkie Government.

Oh yes, even though I have decided not to be involved in political discussions anymore, I just can't stop myself from predicting a landslide win for the WP in Hougang if they are smart enough to play up this incident artfully in the run up to polling day.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byeb

yes i think there will be a distortion of justice.....little red dot caving in to 'big brother '

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I predict Ferrari Tiong's family will run road, Hermes belt and all. Claims? Byeb

No need run road, tiong family knows they are protected species here.
Tiong family will use mafia connections to shut the rest of surviving witnesses up either by threats or bribes.
open verdict.
Case close. Let's move on!

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It depends. They and their wealth may be 'wanted' back in China. If so, they may face a worse fate there than paying a few hundreds of thousands here.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i suspect this ah tiong will have escape route to US or something.

the lawyers will no doubt encourage the taxi driver NOK to sue the estate - which will be a long drawn battle - since this is a civil suit, nothing to do with criminal, his family members are free to scoot.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It depends. They and their wealth may be 'wanted' back in China. If so, they may face a worse fate there than paying a few hundreds of thousands here.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. if the tiongs in question can come to sheepishland easily.
3. they can also shift out & move to the next destination.
4. yes, its wealth & assets are pretty questionable.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

yes...wealth makes these idiots very mobile and its not so easy to throw the book at these people when they have done wrong because they are so well shielded.

hi there

2. if the tiongs in question can come to sheepishland easily.
3. they can also shift out & move to the next destination.
4. yes, its wealth & assets are pretty questionable.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

a sad tragedy, the Ma family had better make an offer to recompense the families of the victims. wonder if any lawyers would help sue the perpetrator of this tragedy, pro bono. kudos to you guys in advance :o:o:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Commie Ah Tiong bastards are wily scums.. The dead scum Ah Tiong's family will leave this place in due time..

In PAP's Sinkie land, there's no justice for the peasants..

We all know that rich Foreign trash will always be given the preferential treatment by the Scums In White..

The death of a local taxi driver is no big loss for the PAP.. They'll only feel sore about the death of that rich Ah Tiong scumbag..

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No need run road, tiong family knows they are protected species here.
Tiong family will use mafia connections to shut the rest of surviving witnesses up either by threats or bribes.
open verdict.
Case close. Let's move on!

This one i totally agree with you.

Just take a look at how the CB MSM tried to paint a nice picture of the Tiong and not much was mentioned of the cabbie and the lady killed by this piece of shit.

Seriusly

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Commie Ah Tiong bastards are wily scums.. The dead scum Ah Tiong's family will leave this place in due time..

In PAP's Sinkie land, there's no justice for the peasants..

We all know that rich Foreign trash will always be given the preferential treatment by the Scums In White..

The death of a local taxi driver is no big loss for the PAP.. They'll only feel sore about the death of that rich Ah Tiong scumbag..

Perhaps estate duty will be reinstated after the old goat expires, after a decent interval of course.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps estate duty will be reinstated after the old goat expires, after a decent interval of course.

Not likely. The Lee fortune which must be considerable will pass on to LHL & company. I doubt they want to share it with the "lesser mortals" even when they are all dead & buried.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a sad tragedy, the Ma family had better make an offer to recompense the families of the victims. wonder if any lawyers would help sue the perpetrator of this tragedy, pro bono. kudos to you guys in advance :o:o:o

Me wonder, where's Mr Subash Anandan when you needs him most..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_IMAGES_FERRARI13EPH9m.jpg

天妒英才 :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a mercenary, not Justice Bao.

Don't be fooled by the black face.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this case is against a PAP loved FT.

he won't be so stupid to put himself in a bad light with his masters.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a mercenary, not Justice Bao.

Don't be fooled by the black face.

You retarded gay dog! :oIo: :oIo: Subhas Anandan is the modern day Justice Bao! :mad:

cks_house3.jpg

ST_IMAGES_VISPLIT_8.jpg