• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love the Straits Times because.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it is helping the opposition cause. Today, it showed exactly why we need OP to pressure the gahmen. Reported the gahmen accepts call for higher pay increases! Thanks to OP for pushing this issue, and thanks Straits Times for reporting it!! When OP gets into parliament, we can expect more good news such as this.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
concrete proof dat u nid mor opps 2 sink spurs in2 ah loon n his jin gang's hides ... :mad:

peasants shud go 4 mor opps 2 make sure dat ah loon n his jin gang wil not collect fat bonuses n stay idle 4 ze nax 5 yrs ... :mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bro, me love the Straits Times too! Ms Chua LH's insightful piece on pg. 2 really moved me! Awesome stuff!

I didn't read page 2 in its entirety. Stopped after reading half of it. I would be more inclined to read it completely if it was a dream about her being gang banged, and her screaming in pain and pleasure at the same time. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I wouldn't. Don't need an emetic during breakfast and lunchtime. :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
u shud use her pigx as ur avatar ... :rolleyes:

blurb_mh_chua.jpg
Chua-Max-Heng :eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm beginning to suspect that u are a pappy doggy. :o
It's my duty to let everyone here know. :biggrin:

Isn't he the one who goes round swearing he'll tok his cock if his predictions don't come true. If can get him in person, I'll be more than happy to do the honours.

jw5

Loyal
Isn't he the one who goes round swearing he'll tok his cock if his predictions don't come true. If can get him in person, I'll be more than happy to do the honours.

Bingo, he's the one!
But do be careful, it may grow back, as he claims he's in a vicious circle. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bingo, he's the one!
But do be careful, it may grow back, as he claims he's in a vicious circle. :biggrin:

Then he is a Pappy alright! Always going back on his words like what Singaporeans are being told by lying Sons of White bitches about not increasing GST for the next 5 years. Archive my words!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
oei, I open thread to praise Straits Times, but instead you guys hum tum that ugly bitch on pg 2. Why like that?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed.the strait times of now really change alot.they know the truth cant be hide.why afraid of reporting the truth???
god is watching on us.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favorite piece for today's Sunday Times can be found on pg. 19 of the Lifestyle section by Ms Sumiko Tan! :smile:

A must read for those still caught in two minds! :p

jw5

Loyal
My favorite piece for today's Sunday Times can be found on pg. 19 of the Lifestyle section by Ms Sumiko Tan! :smile:

A must read for those still caught in two minds! :p

Hey Maxi,

Is it ok with you if I politely ask SIFU to include you in his list? :o
I strongly believe you belong there. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Maxi,

Is it ok with you if I politely ask SIFU to include you in his list? :o
I strongly believe you belong there. :biggrin:

bro jw5,

lets watch maxi a little while more b4 i decide if he can be inside the pap dog list. anyway, this is is cock-less, already chop 1 time liao. so we can take whatever he say with a huge pinch of salt.