• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love the closing statement of the DPP for City Harvest Church trial.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Kong Hee gets jailed, his followers at CHC will defect to Joseph Prince's New Creation or Lawrence Khong's FCBC.

Higher attendance = more $$$.

Also, you get more useful idiots to volunteer their time and work for free ('serving in ministry').

That's how the church business goes. :wink:

moi tiagong...nxt time all church will be unified n manage by ntuc...:biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actus reus (guilty act) must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in combination with the mens rea (guilty mind).

All will be found guilty.

How to visit Serena in Changi ?

Can beo her outside the fence ? Like HK TV series, normally they will play basketball or Carom outside. We can watch from outside.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Yeo you Gongcheebyekia

Why are you talking to yourself? :rolleyes:

Looks like serena wee is going down.....

....to chinatown.

To Changi. Not Chinatown.

True.........

Can stop posting so close to me or not.....we're supposed to be the same person....this logging off and on is driving me nuts....

As well as that albino cunt im sure.

You referring to the monk who wanna teach people to comb hair?

Just ignore him. He gets upset when ignored. Pitiful.

Your request noted.

Make a bet? He will be here soon. Or his other third - kuku dont know what.

Btw, are you scroobal? I wont tell him, trust me.

Why arent you buying points? And how come you are not near to 30k posts?

Sssshhhhhhhhhh........albino cunt alert.

Shit! :Why am I talking to myself? Going bonkers?

Wonder if monk is asleep? Hahahaha. Maybe activating his allies now to play in pre-school the game of zapping. What a child?

Lollllllllllllllll

He'll be scrutinising the timestamp on our posts going wtf!!!!!!!! Am i going bananas?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He'll be scrutinising the timestamp on our posts going wtf!!!!!!!! Am i going bananas?

He is Dir Investigations SBF. Want to bait people. Dun play play. Months ago, I recall reading his investigation report that Mark Andrew Yeo is scroobal and in his late 50s. What a joke! Mark Yeo is only 52 this yr. And he got it wrong.

jw5

Loyal
Who the fuck is this loser Mark Yeo?

Lol Lol Lol

He is Dir Investigations SBF. Want to bait people. Dun play play. Months ago, I recall reading his investigation report that Mark Andrew Yeo is scroobal and in his late 50s. What a joke! Mark Yeo is only 52 this yr. And he got it wrong.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging paging Mr Holmes ......

He is in. Let's satisfy his needs. Very soon our wives, nieces, daughters, mothers and ah mas will be involved. Hurry up before he goes off. Let's play some games with this dog. No need to keep one at home. Costly and troublesome. Cheaper to maintain one or two in thus forum.

Btw, how to buy points and zap? I am keen to play the game.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging paging Mr Holmes ......

He is in. Let's satisfy his needs. Very soon our wives, nieces, daughters, mothers and ah mas will be involved. Hurry up before he goes off. Let's play some games with this dog. No need to keep one at home. Costly and troublesome. Cheaper to maintain one or two in thus forum.

Btw, how to buy points and zap? I am keen to play the game.

Oh crap!!!!

Isn't jholmesjr supposed to answer this instead of GD?

I mean why would someone quote his own post and in that post he's paging another forum member.

GD you're paging mr holmes and you replied to your own post when you're paging another forum member? :rolleyes: Self pawn.

Btw post #28 why so rude? You usually very polite now you calling ppl a dog? Jholmesjr is typically the rude one isn't he?

iLugIR1.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a classic case of using the wrong clone to reply to a posting? I mean it's actually quite a big mistake for someone who is seasoned in using multiple clones that really is a big fuck up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then Kong Hee will get a warning. A warning that he must desist from ever getting caught again.

Masterminds never get punished, only the minions beneath them are made convenient scapegoats.

If these kind of people go to heaven, I'd gladly choose hell. :cool: