• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love my iphone15

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yy... go take some pics, videos n post here lah... npnt... nvnt... fake virgin :geek:
Go open your slut and son of slut evil coward fake mouth to swear your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore if I am a virgin. Pui!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously I know no iPhone 16. So what’s your point? You buying next year iPhone 16? Go ahead.

you see me too up liao lah..................i only can buy budget phones.............next year you upgrade phone then give me your old iPhone leh.............

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see me too up liao lah..................i only can buy budget phones.............next year you upgrade phone then give me your old iPhone leh.............
When did I say I upgrade my phone every year? My last iphone is iPhone 12. And I am buying iPhone 15 now because my iPhone 6 which I used for my msia phone died, and so I am replacing it with my iPhone 12.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When did I say I upgrade my phone every year? My last iphone is iPhone 12. And I am buying iPhone 15 now because my iPhone 6 which I used for my msia phone died, and so I have replaced it with my iPhone 12.

i very cham one...................only use budget phones over last 24 years...................all free with hp plan................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I say I upgrade my phone every year? My last iphone is iPhone 12. And I am buying iPhone 15 now because my iPhone 6 which I used for my msia phone died, and so I am replacing it with my iPhone 12.
Actually my iPhone 6 spoiled last year and I have been waiting to buy iphone 15. No way I will buy iPhone 14 or 13. Very suay number!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are lucky with no evil low grade bully dogs scammers harassing or stealing from you. Not cham at all.
Ya thanks to evil low grade foreigners harassing and stealing from me no end, I have improved my awareness. Can’t be kind and stupid forever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you are self declared Cantonese. So vile and offensive indeed.
And that’s why poor hokkien heroes dare not put their name big big when they donated big big to build schools and universities lah. I talked about iPhone 15 also kena attacked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why poor hokkien heroes dare not put their name big big when they donated big big to build schools and universities lah. I talked about iPhone 15 also kena attacked.
Great Chinese culture of cannot talk about anything that makes you happy. Fake modesty fake everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great Chinese culture of cannot talk about anything that makes you happy. Fake modesty fake everything.
Don’t act modest get attacked by self entitled bully dogs that ownself don’t donate a cent or don’t buy only other people cannot talk!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act modest get attacked by self entitled bully dogs that ownself don’t donate a cent or don’t buy only other people cannot talk!
And that’s the difference between high grade high class and low grade low class people indeed. I never have such problem with people being richer than me hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I didn’t say wrongly hor. Hokkien heroes started universities. Xiamen university was started by Hokkien hero too beside ntu.