• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i.learnt a.new. chinese description of fuckplace. it is called “炮房”

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This is what ah?

炮房​

ammo warehouse
vig-1040531.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u kw hw to say 炮房 in hokkien?
I knew it you sia suay hakka adulterer criminal bully dog is creating act innocent thread to do evil again. Why so fake? Fake righteous real adulterer persecuting virgin as slut whore slut whore and method used also so fake. So consistently fake cheap and aligned indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sax must be good.... Song song to jurong
Another hakka clone son of 跑友 that is so fake pretended to be hokkien busted by me and insulting harassing me non stop. Song song to jurong is your cheap Hakka family women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin is a 炮货
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie are whatever what you accused me to be. Sia suay loser dog criminal bully dog spamming and repeating evil filthy lies of me non stop. Pui!

You Cantonese scammer run road when self exposed went to jail for buying illegal goods and dare not say when I questioned you what did you buy? Must be some sia suay illegal goods that very few people bought and police will immediately know who you are if you say what you bought. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I knew it you sia suay hakka adulterer criminal bully dog is creating act innocent thread to do evil again. Why so fake? Fake righteous real adulterer persecuting virgin as slut whore slut whore and method used also so fake. So consistently fake cheap and aligned indeed. Pui!
老巫婆,你订我去炮房和你放炮弹我也不做您的生意:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
炮货去炮房打炮
That’s your cheap and good open leg sell nude sell cb whore. Pui!

You Cantonese scammer run road when self exposed went to jail for buying illegal goods and dare not say when I questioned you what did you buy? Must be some sia suay illegal goods that very few people bought and police will immediately know who you are if you say what you bought. Pui!