• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just received a reminder from government that they gave me 好处

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOF: Dear resident (SXXXXXXXX), your household is eligible for the FY2024 GST Voucher - S&CC Rebate. No action is required - the rebate will be credited directly into your S&CC account. For more details, please log into My HDBPage via HDB InfoWEB and select My Flat > Purchased/Rental Flat > S&CC Rebate.

Of course.. after that when near GE, they will issue subtle threats on need for 'Stable Gov' which seals the deal and Sinkies will forever be stuck like in a time loop.

2j7cMPN.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A stable govt is just like a hospitalized patient and the doctor says he is in a 'stable condition'. It might bring some comfort to the listener but it means nothing. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course.. after that when near GE, they will issue subtle threats on need for 'Stable Gov' which seals the deal and Sinkies will forever be stuck like in a time loop.

2j7cMPN.png

You forgot the avalanche of good news, reports, studies, surveys, rankings etc that are published in the lead-up to the election. Since the media is not doing journalism but being a trashy cheerleader of the regime, it is only too glad to be the partner-in-crime every four or five years. :cool: