• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just received a reminder from government that they gave me 好处

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOF: Dear resident (SXXXXXXXX), your household is eligible for the FY2024 GST Voucher - S&CC Rebate. No action is required - the rebate will be credited directly into your S&CC account. For more details, please log into My HDBPage via HDB InfoWEB and select My Flat > Purchased/Rental Flat > S&CC Rebate.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1712924102795.jpeg

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever.
The son of a jhk is taking over as PM.
Our votes should be for change from the present 'no-future' status quo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did we have sms reminders of these 'benefits' back in the day? Or is it a recent phenomenon?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOF: Dear resident (SXXXXXXXX), your household is eligible for the FY2024 GST Voucher - S&CC Rebate. No action is required - the rebate will be credited directly into your S&CC account. For more details, please log into My HDBPage via HDB InfoWEB and select My Flat > Purchased/Rental Flat > S&CC Rebate.
Please say aliitle prayer before u sleep every night for Good Hand Greatness and Thoughtfulness

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一楼一凤的姐姐。
Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut@Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc you think you act innocent don’t answer my question only can deny you are criminals doing defamation crimes to me and you are murderers attempting to kill me? Heaven got eyes and will serve karma on you and your cheap chicken family women Pui!!
As usual Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower etc prove themselves dogs abusers murderers out to murder me and they are dogs with not an ounce of human kindness insinuating insult doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui!

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

好处? Is just returning a portion of the taxes that you paid throughout your life. Dreaming is good for you…