• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just drank tangerine aka mandarin orange peel drink

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway yesterday I have stomach upset. Forgot I have acid reflux history and can’t take the goodness of citrus. As usual good stuff no my share.
IMG_6874.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know meaning of inconclusive research? Means the findings are inconsistent for stomach cancer. Some Japanese studies found green tea drinker 50% less likely to get stomach cancer and stomach inflammation, some found no association and others found even increased risk of stomach cancer.

View attachment 195672
Oh ya green tea may trigger acid reflux too so drinking more is no no too.

IMG_6881.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway yesterday I have stomach upset. Forgot I have acid reflux history and can’t take the goodness of citrus. As usual good stuff no my share.
I suggest you take famotidine 20mg every 6 hours and do not restrict food intake.
It'll help to suppress the acid.
Beware of allergic reactions.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know meaning of inconclusive research? Means the findings are inconsistent for stomach cancer. Some Japanese studies found green tea drinker 50% less likely to get stomach cancer and stomach inflammation, some found no association and others found even increased risk of stomach cancer.

View attachment 195672
Oh dear, is your virginity inconclusive or conclusive?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, is your virginity inconclusive or conclusive?
Come on Cantonese doggy don’t link everything to virginity while dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Sibei sia suay Malaysian Cantonese culture your mother is Cantonese prostitute faking virgin not me. Pui!

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s kind of you to give suggestion and reminder. Not like hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes here like @iamnobody @Balls2U @Cottonmouth @rotiprata etc that only know to take benefits from me and do evil to me with not a single good deed to me.
Ya I can’t think of a single good deed that these Hakka Cantonese dogs sons or if prostitutes @musclepower etc have done for me but countless evil deeds and defamation of hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress to their so called own race. Sibei sia suay disgrace to humanity. Only good for tcss act righteous dogs indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I can’t think of a single good deed that these Hakka Cantonese dogs sons or if prostitutes @musclepower etc have done for me but countless evil deeds and defamation of hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress to their so called own race. Sibei sia suay disgrace to humanity. Only good for tcss act righteous dogs indeed.
I also suggested you cut off your cheebye before it becomes cancerous didn't I? Whole piece slice off. You can still use your cheebye mouth to please the Indians.