• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a new Nintendo Switch game

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nintendo-switch-sports-cover.cover_large.jpg

It's quite fun. Any Sammyboyers bought this and play before. Badminton, Tennis, Bowling and Volleyball is quite easy and fun. Chambara and Football is quite difficult to play.

Just released on Apr 29 2022. I bought online. Its cheaper @$55.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
nintendo-switch-sports-cover.cover_large.jpg

It's quite fun. Any Sammyboyers bought this and play before. Badminton, Tennis, Bowling and Volleyball is quite easy and fun. Chambara and Football is quite difficult to play.

Just released on Apr 29 2022. I bought online. Its cheaper @$55.
My uncle see his niece and nephews playing but never tried. Didn't know its onlee $55? But thats the cost of the player. Is the games expensive or cheap ?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle see his niece and nephews playing but never tried. Didn't know its onlee $55? But thats the cost of the player. Is the games expensive or cheap ?
I think you misunderstood what I said.

Nintendo Switch costs about $370 to $400 if you buy online depends on which online retailer you buy from. It's a console. You fix by HDMI to your big TV.

61-PblYntsL.jpg

You can also play games you buy with on the OLED screen handheld style. If you want to play on your TV, just detached the blue and red side console handles.

When I said $55, I am referring to the Nintendo Sports game small game cartridge that I bought. It's about the size of an SD card.

I hope I explain clearly this time round. Sorry.