• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I joined this forum April 2010 until now still under moderation

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? Just view as a guest. Why do you have to post here? Is it really important? Will it make a difference?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can tag team with KINANA at changi village carpark. Offer TARMA package :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the same words and the same tag with Kopiuncle. don't overdo it ..it's getting tiresome.bankrupt of ideas...what has kinana got to do with mr perfect ? come on! give kinana a break man!

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Sam, I love you. I have no money to repay you, but i can offer you my ass..

Have you seen Boss Leong lately? Boss must be busy screwing Mr Perfect's ass! Guess Boss took up the offer, then after the screw Boss infrac him back into moderation. Guess Boss not happy with the ass! Not the Perfect ass!

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the same words and the same tag with Kopiuncle. don't overdo it ..it's getting tiresome.bankrupt of ideas...what has kinana got to do with mr perfect ? come on! give kinana a break man!

haha nice try bro... but too bad i'm not link to kopi uncle in anyway. are you link to kopi uncle or kinana?