• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a PSLE of 120 but I am CEO of a GLC

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The education system is designed where those with the best grades are kept under watch. Those pliant will be absorbed and turned into prostitutes. The rest of the smarts will be spit out. The remaining less smart will be inserted into the machinery to be 3rd rated foot soldier for LKY. This will explain why the civil service is full of shits. In the last 10 years, the new game is to insert hungry 3rd world country people into the establishment to maintain control. Those that become rich and hate Singapore can go to USA. No one here has spoken about the numerous GLC CEOs that suddenly end up with degrees from degree mills inspite of failing PSLE and have nothing high in certs. If you listen to these people talk you would asking yourself when will this GLC fold over. Come on, this is the care and share generation of the world. Talk baby talk!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEH probably rubbed someone powerful in wrong way, not surprising given his character.

Kee Chiu is actually a very good number two. A bit like joe Biden. Not a threat, appears clumsy but likable. Has some people skills to get things done.
Bro,I like your depiction of Kee Chiu.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heng Swee Keat seems to have much influence in cabinet and education ministry is able to executed much needed reforms. He is dismantling the bad policies instituted by TCH, even while TCH is the official number two now.

Emhasis on school ranking and all the stupid awards, KPIs etc were brought into education by TCH. I will not be surprised if Heng is next PM, he was personally vetted by old man after all. Kee Chiu and TCJ are probably found to be unacceptable and lacking.

TCH is a lackey of GCT. All the civil service KPI bullshit applied to schools is GCT's brainchild.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH is a lackey of GCT. All the civil service KPI bullshit applied to schools is GCT's brainchild.
I think TCH is his own man. It was popular in that era to do benchmarking, quality awardsl etc. but these were kept out of he schools until TCH came in and forced it down the entire education system. This guy sees every organisation as a factory of machines and dimwits, that has to be whipped into shape for optimal outcome.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng asked for and signed up for SPF rather than SAF.

in my time, when we were discussing scholarships to take up after As, the common point is: take police scholarship to siam the hard NS life. those who went to police were looking for an easier time.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my time, when we were discussing scholarships to take up after As, the common point is: take police scholarship to siam the hard NS life. those who went to police were looking for an easier time.
I know that certain members of psc committee will quietly advise the scholars that they like to go on certain path. If you look at the number of ministers originating from safos since the 1980s, you can guess which was the recommended path