• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i hav one childish question on religion to ask the experts here..!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: :eek:

wat if u see a hantu one day, and u flash ur buddhaaaaa pendant or ur jeeesus cross or kali pendant or mayb santan's inverted cross, then u realised the hantu nt scared!!!!!!! so my question is, wat if u r a christian, but the hantu is a buddhistttt hantu??????

or the hantu is christian hantu, but u buddhist????

or u encounter a m&d potong or m&d pontianak, but u r christian or buddhistt??????? then how??????? :eek::eek:

wat if u see chinese 僵尸 ????? can summon ghost of 林正英 a not????? :eek::eek:

U1584P28T3D1595773F326DT20070613151322.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn humans are many times more scary than hantus.
How often you hear of hantus harming humans? But murders and killings happen every minute.
MIWs can suck you and your family dry faster than an army of vampires.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can go try at Old Tampines Road on Thursday night .

Or mandai road. There is one bus stop near there . :wink:

Btw, if all your amulets / buddha pendants wont work ,
Please bring along Hx Cxxxx photo :eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can go try at Old Tampines Road on Thursday night .

Or mandai road. There is one bus stop near there . :wink:

Btw, if all your amulets / buddha pendants wont work ,
Please bring along Hx Cxxxx photo :eek:

hi there

1. bro, must be specified mah!
2. the pic with the middle-fingering hoh.
3. or else nothing works.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
here no religion expert??????? i guess pastors preachers and nuns and monks r too holy to surf sammyboy!!!!!!! AH SAMMMM!!! YOU MUST DO MARKET OUTREACH!!!!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here no religion expert??????? i guess pastors preachers and nuns and monks r too holy to surf sammyboy!!!!!!! AH SAMMMM!!! YOU MUST DO MARKET OUTREACH!!!!!

Got one and only ... Very expert ..

He lives in The Land of The Rising Sun ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to Simei Melville Park Condo.. That place got so many Hantus many wearing laptop bags... Their women hantus some will wear Sarees.. Got many different sizes of Hantus.. Some are Fat, thin, medium size.. All talking in weird tongue twisting accents..These bloody hairy hantus are PAP sponsored Hantus.. No amulet, holy chants can defeat this Hantus.. They very stubborn and powderful.. Only way to fight them is to throw plastic bag full of your piss at them..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: :eek:

wat if u see a hantu one day, and u flash ur buddhaaaaa pendant or ur jeeesus cross or kali pendant or mayb santan's inverted cross, then u realised the hantu nt scared!!!!!!! so my question is, wat if u r a christian, but the hantu is a buddhistttt hantu??????

Call Ghost Busters!!!

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Hor, if you want to see Spore's Old Vampire, you can try goin to Oxley Rise..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn humans are many times more scary than hantus.
How often you hear of hantus harming humans? But murders and killings happen every minute.
MIWs can suck you and your family dry faster than an army of vampires.
This is best quote of the thread.

Human is the most scariest of all.