• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I had a vision.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other day, I was cleaning my room. Underneath my bed was a swirl of dust. It was so thick and dusty. The interesting thing is, it reminded me of the milky way. How stars, planets, moons, swirl around each other. It got me thinking, people said, god lives up there. Maybe god really lives up there in his bed, and we are all dust particles made from him/her/it. 90% of all dust particles in your room are made up of dead cells from your body. Maybe god sleeps in his bed, and we are just dust particle underneath the bed. Promptly, I used my dyson vacuum and suck everything up. Maybe the end of times refers to when god decides to suck up everything with a black hole?

B

Baluku

the end result of Christianity is God invite you for a cuppa of kopi with Him before he turns on the vacuum cleaner..:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
gods-vacuum-cleaner-alien-technology.jpg