• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I had a strange encounter this morning

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, I reached my office MRT station. I took the escalator to the ground level. Upon reaching the top, I walked out of the MRT exit.

Then a pleasant looking lady in her 50s (I think?) approached me for assistance.

She said : 小弟, 可以帮帮我吗, 怎么去牛车水?

And so, I taught her from where we were, how to take the MRT and transfer to the purple line.

She said thank you and then started telling me she has just been released from 监狱 not long ago.

I was like "Err..."

So I asked how many years was she in 监狱. She said almost 18 years.

I was like "Gosh!" in my heart, but I didn't show my reaction so as not to offend her or make her feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, I asked if she needed money for the MRT. She said no.

After clarifying that she understood how to get to her destination, I told her goodbye.

Now thinking back about this morning incident, I wonder what crime did she commit to get an almost 18 years jail sentence?

Drugs? Murder? Armed Robbery?

Any idea?

Last edited: